"I'm done eating." She said. I looked down and sure enough it was gone. Man she could eat and eat fast.

"You know it still amazes me that you eat so much and so fast and look like you haven't gained one calorie. That in itself is an accomplishment." She rolled her eyes and I said, "One."

"What! Wait! No!" She exclaimed.
"Oh come on you know it'll be fun." I leaned and whispered into her ear, "I promise tonight will be the best you ever had." I hopped up and grabbed her tray and walked back downstairs leaving her...speechless.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
A little later at night.....!!!WARNING RATED R SCENE!!!
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Kate POV

We were finally home and Joseph was so eager to get me in bed tonight. So here I was in the bathroom with my white laced bra and panties, with white thigh high fishnets, and a pair of white six inch heels. Damn I look good. I wonder what he's got planned.

I finally mustered up enough courage to open the door and step out. The room is dark with the moonlight spilling onto my queen sized bed. But Joseph wasn't on it, in fact I couldn't see him. I walked further into the room and heard a shuffle.

"Come." I turned to see Joseph standing beside a chair that was not there before.

"Joseph when the hell did that chair get there?"

"Seven." He counted the amount of spanks I was going to receive. Well I guess I can't ask questions.

I walked over and sat in the chair. He started to cuff my hands to the chair and I couldn't help but ask in my head. When the hell did he get these? Did he bring these with him? I was interrupted out of my thoughts when I heard a buzzing noise...my toy. What the hell he gone do with that?!?

"You've been a bad girl Kate....I think it's only fair you receive your punishment like a bad girl." The next moment my eyes were covered by a silk material and tied behind my head. I heard him moving and plop down in front of me. "Mmm Kate....I see you were trying to get a rise out of me with the outfit you have on. And might I say you are, but I'm running this show and there's no way out of what you're about to receive."

I felt fingers tug at my underwear before slipping in and rubbing cl!t. I arched at the contact and he moved them.

"I know, I know I am such a tease, but did you really think that I was gonna let you off that easy? No."

He continued, "You are gonna please me before I please you....now, open wide." He wanted oral! I couldn't trust him he would literally shove it down my throat to hear me gag. But if I wanted a release then I have to give him what he asks for. So I opened and he shoved it right in. How can he be so rough and gentle on different occasions?

I bobbed my head and sucked and licked as he grunted with each thrust. It was strangely arousing. He groaned and cursed before his seed spilled into my mouth.

"Swallow." He demanded and I did. "Good girl." He walked away and I was baffled and angry. Where the hell was my release? I started to wriggle around to get rid of the arousal when I heard.

"Getting a little anxious aren't we? Don't worry darling I didn't forget about you." And there was that buzzing noise again. It grew louder as he came closer. He plopped back down in front of me and removed my panties. More like tore and thrown somewhere to find in the morning.

I was snapped out of thought again when I felt the toy's vibration on my cl!t causing me to arch and moan. "Yeah you like that dontcha....someone's a little horny I see. Let's see if you can take this." He rammed the toy in me causing me to scream out in.....pleasure? Yes pleasure. He pumped the toy in and out, in and out until I couldn't take it anymore and came all around it. He pulled it out and uncuffed me from the chair, picking me up and placing me on the bed. He hovered over me and pulled the blindfold off.

Suddenly I was flipped over and how do you say....ass up face down. Yeah that's it. He rubbed my cheeks and pressed kisses to each.

"I want you to count for me ok? If you stop counting, we start over got it?"

"Yes Big Daddy." I said back knowing he would like that. He spanked and I counted. Each adding excitement to the next. He was finally done when I felt him rubbing his tip along my entrance. He slammed into like a wild man cursing and me clawing at the sheets. He pulled my hair and planted me against his back slamming harder.

"Ahhhh Joseph I'm about to a-ahhh" I came all over his shaft with him following shortly after. We lazily flopped onto the bed with our limbs tangled.

"I love you." He mumbled into my neck.

"I love you too goodnight." He kissed my neck before we both fell asleep.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Thanks for reading luvs!❤
I hope you enjoyed it and tune in to the next chapter to see what Randy's gonna do. That's right Randy is finally gonna have a POV I wanna mix things up a little so be patient with me ok?

Vote
Comment
Follow ✨✌