Yoshi and Gatsby's other adventures

If you enjoyed Petectives: Under Fire and would like to check out Yoshi and Gatsby's other exploits the below books can be found at Amazon and other online booksellers.

Petectives:

http://www.amazon.com/Petectives-Mystery-Robert-J-Smith-ebook/dp/B007M4DVYY/

A missing pet. A gang of criminal pit bulls. Two cat detectives are ready to solve a mystery...

Yoshi and Gatsby are two felines known as the Petectives. When they agree to help a pretty young cat find her missing brother, a routine pet investigation goes sour faster than a bowl of milk.

To solve the mystery, the cat detectives must face down a gang of vicious criminal pit bulls and the neighborhood dog police. While Gatsby's up to his whiskers in danger and romance, Yoshi puts together the pieces of a puzzle that could rock their community. With enemies at every turn, can Yoshi and Gatsby find the missing cat and shut down a dog fighting operation in time?

It's all in a night's work for the Petectives!

Petectives is the first book in an animal mystery series that features saucy banter, adventurous animals, and charming dialogue. If you love mysteries or books with animals as the lead characters, then you'll love the light-hearted dip into a world of cat detectives.

Buy the book today to find the real culprit in this humorous whodunnit!

Petectives: Christmas Party

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AL3IODG/

Christmastime is here and cat detectives Yoshi and Gatsby are back in this holiday whodunnit! Someone not filled with the holiday spirit is trying to kill an obnoxious dog and the Petectives are on the case. While conducting their latest investigation, Gatsby's also planning a Christmas Eve blowout for the neighborhood animals. Yoshi is dead set against the party but he may be able to use the festivities to unmask a would be killer and teach Gatsby what Christmas is all about. Throw in a canine love triangle and a cute orphan kitten and you've got the recipe for one riveting Yuletide affair. The Petectives are throwing a Christmas party and you don't want to miss it!

True Petectives – A Yoshi & Gatsby Omnibus

http://www.amazon.com/True-Petectives-Yoshi-Gatsby-Omnibus-ebook/dp/B00ONTPTBO/

Cat detectives Yoshi and Gatsby spend a year on the prowl for excitement and mystery. First up, its Halloween and Yoshi and Gatsby's search for a missing cat leads them headlong into a frightful confrontation with a dogfighting ring. Then its wintertime and someone's out to put an obnoxious dog on ice. Can the Petectives use a Christmas celebration to smoke out a would-be killer? Finally the boys spend a sweltering Fourth of July causing fireworks as they dig up the truth behind a vicious attack and shut down a protection racket. Animal crime never takes a holiday and neither do the Petectives!

Three stories:

-Petectives

-Petectives: Christmas Party

-Petectives: Under Fire

Plus interviews, character profiles and other extra features!

Petectives: Stalking Horse

https://www.amazon.com/Petectives-Stalking-Horse-Robert-Smith/dp/1536966541/

When cat detective Gatsby is called out to the Blue Moon horse farm to investigate a possible murder attempt on an ex-racehorse, he finds that the farm is a hotbed of new rivalries and old grudges. With no help from his housebound partner Yoshi, Gatsby finds himself out of his element and in the line of fire. For the first time in Petectives history, Gatsby can't rely on Yoshi to unravel a deadly mystery. Or can he?