I narrowed my eyes at him. I get I've grown up in a year and everything but I don't look that different. "Nice to know you're over teasing me Spence." I said smirking.

I knew he would recognize me when I smiled and his reaction proved me right. His eyes widened slightly since I caught him off guard. I looked at him. He looked the same as before, maybe just a little more of a shithead. But he's Spencer; you never quite knew what he was capable of. He still had his boyish good looks. I looked at his dark brown, almost black hair, green eyes, and surprisingly tan skin. His body was muscular but not in a huge way, he was leaner. Even though I was 5'6 he still towered over me at probably 6'3. The kid was huge.

"Listen Kels, I know you haven't seen such a sex god in over a year, but staring is bad. I could always take a picture for you though." He said a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. I was just trying to see what a real life dickhead looks like." I said, smiling sarcastically at him.

"Don't go breaking my heart kid. We had some good times."

Before I could say anything my brother popped up out of god knows where.

"There you are! It's been a while man." Jason shouted, clapping a hand on his shoulder. I saw a grin grow on Spencer's face. I'm not going to lie, it was good seeing the two of them together again. I knew Jason had taken it hard when he heard Spencer had to leave him alone senior year. They were the most popular kids in high school and co-captains of the basketball team before Spence left.

"Come on moody Judy, get in on the action."

I crinkled my nose and looked at him. Moody Judy? Get in on the action? Did he not remember that one of them was my brother? And I'm pretty sure it was Judy Moody... Or is it just Judy Blume? Well, Judy Blume did help me with some problems; albeit she in no way prepared me to deal with a kid like Spencer.

You really need to get your shit together Judy Blume.

"Seriously, it's not rocket science." Spencer said with a smirk.

"Oh come on, she's just in shock that such a pair of good looking guys are in front of her."

"Dude, you're my brother, good looking is pushing it. Average is acceptable." I said simply.

"Woo! I'm still good." Spencer said, holding his fist up in the air. I admired the fact that his t-shirt rose up to reveal his six pack and then mentally slapped myself.

He's a no no.

But he was so damn attractive.

"How about we go get his bags?" Jason said, pulling us into his side.

"Great, unlike you I actually have a life to tend to." I said before taking the lead and going to the bag pick up.

I felt his eyes on my ass and I smirked to myself. Oh, I'm definitely going to be enjoying the gifts puberty has given me. Especially if it means revenge for all the teasing Spencer made me deal with.

~~~

An hour later we were all outside in our backyard. My mom was setting down some drinks, my brother and Spencer were talking to my dad while he grilled the food, and I was currently tanning next to my best friend Hayley.

"God, I don't remember Spencer being so hot." Hayley said as she practically eye-raped him beneath her sunglasses.

I wrinkled my nose up in disgust. "Ew, Hay come on, I'm about to eat. I don't need to know about your sexual fantasies with a guy who's practically my brother." I groaned. "A brother that I fight with every other day." I added.