t w e n t y

Bea's POV

Yesterday the realtor had showed two apartment, but I didn't really love either of them.

Today she was showing us another one. It looked nice from the outside.

"Ready to go in?" Sammy asked.

I nodded my head and he took my hand and lead me inside.

"Hello!" The realtor waved with a big smile plastered over her face.

Sammy nodded and smiled.

"The apartment in showing you today is a little more on the pricey side, but it's very nice and in a great location." She said as she lead us to the elevator.

"It is on the 4th floor." She said as we stepped inside.

We followed we down the hallway until she stopped and opened the room with her key.

"This is it." She said, standing back to let us enter the room first.

"Two bedroom one bath." She said, "And an open floor plan living room and kitchen."

"This is so nice!" I whispered to Sammy as we went around, looking through all the rooms.

"Yeah, I love it." He said.

"I do too." I said.

"Do you think this is the one?" He asked turning to face me.

"I think so." I smiled.

"How much a month?" Sammy asked, walking back into the living room where the realtor was.

"$1,450 a month." She said.

"I know it's expensive," Sammy said, turning back to me, "But I think we can make it work."

I nodded.

"We'll take it." Said Sammy, smiling.

I walked around a bit more while Sammy sat at the table, signing papers with the realtor.

"Alright," She said placing two keys on the table, "It's all yours."

"I can't believe we have an apartment." I squealed as Sammy intertwined our fingers.

"I know!" He said, "I'll drive you home so you can pack and meet you back here?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

I didn't say a word to my dad, my step mom or Bekka as I packed up my things.

I ignored their questions and once I had everything packed into my car, I drove to my new home without another word.

Sammy was already there with his things and he helped me carry everything up to our new apartment.

Once all the boxes were there Sammy started to unpack.

"I'm too tired to unpack." I groaned as I flopped onto the couch.

"Fine we'll do it later." Sammy said, "This needs celebrating."

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said. I groaned.

"Come on." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up from the couch.

"Can you pleeeease give me a hint." I whined as we got into his car.

"Nope."

The book is ending soon I think