s i x

I apologoze if this chapter sucks because I have no ideas

Please read the a/n at the end

Bea's POV

I stepped inside the apartment and slammed the door. I went to the fridge and got out the leftover half-pan of brownies that was there.

I sat on the table and began to eat.

I stress-eat. But I play volleyball four days a week so it doesn't affect my weight.

"Bea," My dad called.

"What?" I asked, my mouth full of brownies.

"Can I talk to you?" My dad asked, coming into the kitchen and taking away the almost gone pan of brownies from me.

I groaned, "If it has anything to do with what happened earlier I don't want to talk about it."

"Bea, I know that sometimes you won't agree with me but you don't need to raise your voice or use that language."

"I knew it was a lecture." I said slamming my hands on the table and pushing myself up.

"Bea, listen to me." He said.

"I really don't want to." I said as I strode to my room and slammed the door.

To Sammy; Get me out of here

From Sammy; You want to come to my place?

To Sammy; yes please

From Sammy; ok come over

I left my room and grabbed my keys. "I'm going out." I called.

I drove to Sammy's and knocked on the door.

"Hey," He said looking me up and down, "Come in." I stepped inside and set my keys down.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't care." I said.

"Well I have to catch up on a couple shows, wanna come watch with me?" He asked.

"Sure."

I stepped in his room and was surprised at how neat with was for a boy. It certainly smelled like cologne, which I didn't actually hate.

Sammy laid on his bed and patted the spot next to him for me to sit down. I laid next to him and he put his arm around me.

I watched as he put on Netflix and scrolled to pretty little liars.

"You watch pll?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah don't talk about it." He said.

"Well I'm all caught up." I said.

"Don't tell me what happens." He said.

"I won't." I said with a smile.

He resumed the episode and moved his hand from my shoulder to my hip. I kicked off my shoes and intertwined my legs with his.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered, twisting his fingers through my hair.

Soon after, I fell asleep in his arms.

I made a cover book so if you want a cover go read it and follow the rules

And also gilinskyssbabyy and I made a collab account so go follow it sammysbabes