Čhæptêr 5

Dave's P.O.V

It's not my fault I was grabbing a cookie when I accidentally overheard Max's and Jade's conversation.

I sit currently on a bar stool, explaining with vegetables and fruits what they said to Connor, Belle, and my baby girl, Maya.

"Max is the carrot, cuz he has red hair, and uhm.. Jade is the blueberry... because I didn't find anything else." I explain, starting to play with the food.

"Oh Maxy waxy, why did you hurt meh," I say in a high pitched voice as the blueberry.

"'Cuz you were cute and I was a jerk,' he said before hugging her," I continue explaining with a grin.

"Oh Maxy, I forgive you," I mumble as Jade before putting down the food.

"And that is what happened."

{...}

Connor's P.O.V

And that was bullshit. Everybody new he was lying. We just acted like we believed him when we really didn't.

I can't believe Max. He really is an asshole. He can't see that Jade actually likes him.

I grabbed a bottle of juice from the fridge and went towards my room.

I was about to walk towards my walk in closet when suddenly I saw Belle laying on the bed, with her eyes closed sleeping.

She was wearing nothing but a big shirt that reached above her knees and underwear underneath.

And I'd be lying if I said that she didn't look hot. If only I could kiss her and devour her completely. I smirked and walked slowly towards her.

I kneeled in front of the bed and grabbed a strand of hair that was in front of her face before placing it behind her ear.

I placed a kiss on top of her forehead and got up.

I walked towards the walk in closet and got my swimsuit out before changing and grabbing a towel.

I looked towards Belle one last time before slowly closing the door and walking down the stairs.

{...}

He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.

He opened his eyes when suddenly he heard a bunch of screaming and yells from inside the house.

He quickly got out of the pool and grabbed his towel before running towards the kitchen.

"Oh my Gosh Max! You're so grown up! Aww! Look at those big muscles!" Angelique shrieked while touching Max's biceps.

Max blushed and looked down.

I cleared my throat. "Angelique,"

She stopped and turned around.

"Connor!" she shrieked while running towards me.

She grinned. "Oh my gosh! How are you?"

"Uncomfortable," I mutter as I see Belle go downstairs, glaring at her.

Max smirked at Angelique as she casually flirted with him meanwhile her boyfriend was standing right there.

"Angie," he mumbled.

"Shh, I'm talking to my carrot," was all she replied before resuming touching Max's muscles.

Jade was upstairs with Maya and Dave. If she saw this she would probably cry. Cry baby.

I looked towards Belle and noticed how she was glaring at Angelique.

I smirked and walked towards Belle.