Çhāptėr 2

Belle's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh! They are having a 30% off at Hot Topic!" Jade shrieks while jumping up and down, clapping softly.

I look at her weirdly and keep on walking.

"Oh my gosh 3 bras for $40 dollars!" Maya squealed while staring at the Victoria's Secret store.

"Oh gosh! 50% off!" I shrieked while staring at the Aéropostale store.

"I'm gonna go to hot topic girls so meet you at the food court in one hour or less?" Jane said.

"Yeah, I'll be at Victoria's" Maya said.

"I'll be at Aéro, meet you guys at the food court, have fun."

They laughed and nodded.

Maya went to Victoria's while Jade skipped towards Hot Topic. I walked towards the store that was across Victoria's Secret and entered. I saw a really cute mall cop and immediately looked away when he stared at me.

I kept walking and started looking trough some racks, grabbed a few crop tops and a white short skirt before going to the counter.

"Hello, did you find everything you were looking for, miss?" the cashier guy said.

I smiled. "Yes, thank you."

He nodded. "Well that will be $19.35 for everything."

I nodded and handed him a twenty dollar bill.

He gave me my change and a bag. I smiled and walked towards the exit of the store. About to exit the store, suddenly the mall cop grabbed me by the arm.

"Excuse me miss, those short shorts are too short for you, you're gonna have to come with me."

"Wait what?" I asked when I noticed he was basically dragging me towards an emergency exit that was located near the bathrooms of the mall.

"Let me go!" I yelled making a few people that were around to stare at me.
"Help" I mouthed but they all looked away.

I frowned and followed the mall cop that was dragging me by the arm.
I stared at him and noticed that he was way cuter than when I glanced at him the first time.

He had black messy long hair, grey eyes, a firm and strong jaw, a straight nose, a lip piercing, he had a bit of a tan and he was tall and muscular.

"Sweetheart could you please stop checking me out and follow me?" He asked while smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't checking you out you dumb boob!"

He chuckled and walked through some double white doors. I followed him and stared in shock when I saw a jail cell at the corner of the room and a few desks with computers and papers on them at the other side of the place.

"Seriously?! You're arresting me?"

"Nah... well, uh, yeah but only for 30 minutes."

"Wow," I said with a poker face.

He opened the cell and waited for me to get in. Clenching my jaw, I walked towards the now opened cell. I turned around and stared at him as he closed the cell and sat down on a chair. Then I crossed my arms in front of my chest and looked around, noticing the cell had at least two chairs that looked comfy.

I sat down on one and smiled when I felt the soft and comfy material underneath my butt. I dropped my bag and my purse on the floor, grabbed the other chair and placed it in front of me before resting my legs on top of the chair. I looked towards the mall cop and saw him staring at me.