Ćhåptêr 4

Max's P.O.V

I can't stop shaking. "Jade... she's bleeding, I don't know what to do but she's asleep, bleeding." I tremble as I run back to her room.

Belle is following me and I guide her to the room. "I told her to undress and then she was crying and then I left and then this happened!"

"What?! You told--why did you leave?!"

"I was gonna look for a condom!"

Belle stared at me for a second, her eyes wide. "Really?"

"Yeah.." I sigh and look at the girl bleeding down her thigh. "I-I think she cut..."

"Max," Belle says now hiding a laugh. "That's just period blood. She doesn't have a pad..."

I stare at Jade's sleeping face, dried tears down her cheeks. I feel guilty...

"Oh. Then, bring her a pad, I'll wake her up." I mumble.

Belle nods and walks out before shouting. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE, FALSE ALARM."

The door closes and I sigh before laying down next to Jade, careful not to touch blood.

"Hey, wake up, slut," I say nudging her arm hard.

She gasps softly and wakes up, her sleepy eyes looking at me.

So beautiful...

"Oh... sorry," she whispered sitting up and frowning. "Oh no! My period! I'm so sorry, I need a pad," she said tearing up and hiding her face from me. "My period is here..."

She hiccuped scared and looked at me with teary eyes, taking out a bloody hand.

"Go get a shower" I say standing up and taking off the blankets from her.

"I need a pad," she whispered shyly as she looked up at me. Those big eyes of hers made me lose worries.

"Belle is getting it for you," I grunt nodding my head to the bathroom. "Go shower now."

"Okay," she whispered softly standing up. "Soap?"

"There's already a soap, bitch, hurry up. You'll stain the floor." I wince in disgust.

She doesn't say anything but instead tears fall as she locks eyes with me for a minute.

"I can't believe I thought you were nice..." she mumbled before softly going inside the bathroom, her ass full of blood.

I felt bad as I heard the shower run. "Here, found it in my purse," Belle said walking in and giving me the pad. "Be nice, Max," she mumbled before sighing and walking out.

{...}

She's drying her hair with a towel in front of the mirror, brushing it quietly. Her eyes look tired.

"Can you pass me the deodorant," I ask as I look at her. Apparently we're sharing the room.

According to Connor, we have to stay with them 24/7. So he got Belle and Dave and Maya are having sex.

She hands it over softly and resumes brushing her hair. "Max...?"

Her voice is hoarse and soft, almost a whisper. "Yeah?" I ask in a dry voice, almost annoyed.

"....You're really cute," she whispers looking down and sighing. "You'll find a cute girl too, she'll be beautiful and she will love you more than anything..."

She trembles placing down her brush, walking to the clean bed softly, laying down in her pjs, nuzzling on the pillows.

"Uh-hu," I mutter nodding softly not caring at all as I walk to the bed.