Who Are You Supposed To Be? Goldilocks?

If the image shows up... it describes Roy and Cheshire's relationship.

"The Young Justice Team?" Roxanne raised an eyebrow. "How original."

Worst Nightmare grinned, about to take a step forward, before the man with the hood put his hand out in front of him.

"We don't have time to fight." He said. "Every possible scenario ends with us winning, however one of them gives the possibility of the Rebellion arriving too early. We must leave."

Roxanne nodded, and snapped her fingers. Instantly, a portal opened, swallowing up The View.

"Well... that was a bust." Kid Flash sighed. 

"Yeah." Mikoto agreed. "It w- do you hear that?"

Kuroko frowned. "Hear what?"

"I hear it... it sounds like 'Guts'." Superboy remarked. "But Railgun, how do you hear it?" 

Mikoto bit her lip. "I... have no idea..."

Elena put her face in her hands. "Oh wow..." She muttered. "Not spoiling... just waiting... it hurts!"

"You know the reason?" Robin asked, taking off what was left of his cape. "What is it?"

"You don't need to know yet." 

"I think I hear it now." M'Gann interrupted. 

As if on cue, a boy with spiky black hair and a jacket hanging on his shoulders like a cape crashed through the ceiling into the room. 

Gunha Sogiita, AKA Attack Crash, stood up, grinning. "Now that took some guts!!" He yelled cheerfully.

"Attack Crash!?" Mikoto's eyes widened. "What the heck are you doing here!?"

"I have come to invite you to a wonderful place, filled with laughs, smiles, and happiness all around!" Gunha said dramatically.

"Where is it?" Artemis asked. 

"A sewer!"

Silence.

"Yeah... let's not do that." Mikoto finally said. "There's gonna be bugs."

"That came out wrong." Gunha shook his head. "What I meant was... a Rebellion! Of GUTS!!!"

_

Back in America...

Red Arrow was walking along a road in Star City: at the dead of night. He knew from experience this is when the weirdos come out of the woods, so to say. And he wanted to catch them.

Red Arrow's eyes raked his surroundings, looking for trouble. Figuring he could get a better view, he jumped on to a dumpster in an alley, then used that to leap to the roof of the building.

He heard a noise behind him, and the hero whirled around, his bow loaded with an arrow. "Step into the light, now!" he commanded with narrowed eyes.

Nudara stepped out of the shadows, as Roxanne had sent him to Star City to take care of Red Arrow.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Red Arrow asked, aiming his arrow at the man's chest. "Goldilocks?" The man smiled.

"Who am I? I am tttthe one who will ttttterminate you." he whispered. "I am....Nudara."

Nudara thrust out his hand, and a golden light shot out from his palm. Red Arrow leapt to the side to avoid being hit, and it was a good thing, too. Everything that Nudara's blast had hit, had turned to pure gold.