He warmly smiled at me as I then sat down beside him. He began to shake his head and I could tell it was directed at my shirt, so i decided to copy him. I attempted to make myself as comfortable as possible considering i'd probably be sitting here for the entire night, even though the steel chair I was sitting on was literally one of the most uncomfortable things ever.

I watched as my father then headed back up the ramp as The Miz and Randy continued to exchange very angry facial expressions. Randy then made his way into the ring, The Miz soon backing up slightly after waiting for a little bit. I took off the Viper shirt and threw it aside, luckily I was wearing my ring gear otherwise it would of been very awkward. Randy looked over at me and certainly did not look one bit impressed by my actions. Randy soon handed his title over to referee who then signaled for the bell to ring. I slumped back in my seat, crossing my arms.

Randy and Miz locked up, backing each other up into one of the corners however they were quickly out of the corner and then Randy had Miz in a headlock. Randy soon released the headlock and ran to the ropes, rebounding off of them and knocking Miz down with force. Miz somehow managed to get up, which left Randy with nothing but that exact same smirk on his face. Locking up again, Randy then gained the advantage by kneeing Miz in the gut a couple of times before throwing him face first into the turnbuckle.

"Come on Miz!" I yelled with some sort of enthusiasm.

Randy then managed to Irish Whip Miz to the turnbuckle on the diagonal side, however Miz managed to dodge Randy as soon as he came running after him. Miz was finally gaining some momentum as he rebounded off of the ropes and clotheslined Randy with force. Miz was now going for a submission hold however Randy had managed to kick Miz away, allowing him to escape the hold. I could tell Randy was getting frustrated as Miz stood there, a huge grin plastering over his face.

I turned to Big Show who was clearly concentrating on the match that was going on right in front of him. Miz needed to win this so Randy would finally shut up about his championship win.

A couple of minutes went by and Randy was now throwing Miz outside of the ring, The Miz's back connecting hard with the barricade. Randy hopped out of the ring then lifted Miz up, forcefully dropping him down onto the barricade by his back. This left The Miz lying outside the ring, holding his back in excruciating pain. Randy circled him a few times before eventually dragging The Miz onto his feet and throwing him back into the ring. Randy then went for the pin however The Miz kicked out at two, which sent a sense of relief running through me.

Miz was finally fighting back. Sending countless punches and headbutts to Randy before having to be practically ripped away from him by the referee. Miz then ran to the turnbuckle that Randy was hanging on to, sending one last hard punch which caused Randy to fall onto the mat. Miz climbed up onto the top of the turnbuckle then jumped, his fists clenched as he was truly ready to hit Randy hard. However before his fists could even get anywhere close to connecting with Randy he was kicked directly in the gut. Randy attempted to throw Miz out of the ring but it was soon reversed in which Miz had sent Randy flying over the top rope and landing hard outside of the ring.

Sierra..Hotel..India..Echo..Lima..Delta..Shield.

I jumped slightly in my seat, being startled from the theme song that was now playing. This was not going to end well, I knew it. Myself and Big Show turned our attention to the stairs that were in between the crowd, Ambrose walking down one side. Rollins and Reigns walking down the other. Miz's facial expression began quite explainable or well rather hard to make out what his facial expression actually was. They all carried their titles as they stormed down each and every step before eventually hopping over the barricade. Randy used the distraction to his advantage, clambering back inside of the ring and forcefully tossing The Miz out to the side where the ramp was located. The Shield moved by Randy's side, grinning evilly down at Miz who was now once again lying  in pain on the ground.  

Randy tossed The Miz back into the ring however once again The Miz managed to only just kick out. I turned to Big Show and saw that he was becoming enraged by Randy's actions however he couldn't exactly do anything about it. I placed my hand on his back and shot him a smile which I could tell helped him calm down a little.

Time went by and The Miz had gained so much momentum and was now putting Randy into the Figure 4 Leg Lock causing Randy to frantically squirm around. Myself and Big Show stood up from our seats and continued to cheer Miz on but those cheers didn't last long as Randy had grabbed onto one of the ropes, causing The Miz to release his submission move. The Miz stumbled to his feet however Randy hit him with an RKO before he could do anything else.

1..

2..

3..

Randy had won the match.

Myself and Big Show turned to each other, giving clear looks of disapproval. The crowd were giving mixed reactions as the referee raised Randy's hand in the air. The Miz was still clutching his side as he lay on the mat with Randy staring down at him, I thought this was the end of the match but oh how wrong I was.