|1| John Paul Jones

Jonesy suddenly took your hand in his own, quickly intertwining your fingers with his. He glanced down at your hand with his, an unreadable expression along his face.

You were shocked at the sudden action, blushing darkly.

Standing there, hand held in his and inches away from the man, you bubbled with curiosity and wonder. You didn't know how to react, besides just stare at the man as your heart raced, caused only by the feel of his hand.

Jonesy glanced up as he smiled shyly and chuckled under his breath. He tried to hide the fact that underneath him was a nervous wreck, scared to explain his feelings.

He wanted to rid his shyness but somehow couldn't as he realized how close he was to you. How intimate your hand was with his. He just couldn't break his own nerves.

"I-I. Well," he started his explanation, but choked up as his eyes met yours directly. His cheeks, which previously were a simple hue of pink, darkened to a fine crimson.

He cleared his throat, returning to retry his words once more, yet paused. His mouth gaped only an inch as you held up his and your hands and slowly pulled it to your chest. You gave him a small, innocent smile.

Jonesy's breath hitched, feeling his chest pound as he tried to hold back a rather large smile. He simply moved your hand, closely drawing it to his lips, and placed a kiss on your hand.

You both froze for a second. Then warm arms engulfed you, pulling you close as you both laughed happily.

He cherished the moment of warmth as he placed a kiss upon your cheek.

-
A/N: I'm terribly sorry to drown you in fluff.