|1| John Entwistle

"Hey, (Y/n)?"

"In here."

John walked towards the sound of your voice, frowning softly. He slowly pushed the door to your bedroom open, peeping in. "(Y/n)?"

"Hey." You wheezed, your voice kinda horse. You started coughing and John merely frownded deeper.

"Hey, you look terrible."

"Well, jeez tha-" You paused, lifting your head, then sneezed.

"..thanks."

"I mean health wise." He chuckled, slowly moving towards the bed and took a seat by you. Around you, tissues scattered the bed. A bowl that held a small amount of soup laid on the nightstand, as well as a condinsating bottle of water and allergy pills. It was definitely signs of a cold.

It sucked.

John leaned forward, placing his hand along your forhead. You looked up at him with a soft smile, he returning it a second later.

"You're pretty warm."

"Well, last time I checked, I was a little over 100."

"Why didn't you ring earlier?"

"I didn't wanna bother you." You said sheepishly, playing with the hem of the blanket gently.

"C'mon now, don't be ridiciulous." he smirked, "You'd never bother me."

There was a moment of a silence, John looking to the side. You blushed softly, though probably hidden by your fever. You notced how John looked, like he wanted to say something.

Suddenly, you sneezed. Very loudly, at that. It seemed to catch John off guard who went wide eyed and jerked, only to cause him to fall from the bed.

You yourself went wide eyed, letting a loud laugh escape you. "John! Oh god, I'm sorry!" You wheezed, leaning to see John on the floor. He was laughing himself, covering his face - obviously embarrassed.

"You should warn me next time when you sneeze." He managed to mutter, moving his hands from his face.

"I thought I made it obvious having a cold."

-

A/N: this is such a teaser fluff, but oh well.