|1| Robert Plant

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" Robert walked around the house in hopes of finding you. Two minutes had passed and there was no sign of his girlfriend. Robert, as comical as it was, huffed in frustration. That is until he realized he hadn't check the bedroom he shared with you.

"(Y/N)?" He peaked into the bedroom, "Oh, (Y/N)! I-"

That's when he noticed something was wrong. You were sniffling loudly and had turned away as you noticed him, "Can you give me a minute?" You said quickly and worried, not wanting to show your current state. It was embarrassing, to say the least. You hated to cry in front of people, let alone your boyfriend.

"...(Y/N)." Robert mumbled, his voice going from bouncy, to soft and concerning. "Oh, dear." Robert walked over to the bed, feeling the bad aura that wavered around you. He sat by you, the bed creaking as you felt him near him. You simply turned further away, not looking at the blonde in fear he'd see how red you were in the face, see how puffy your eyes were, see how embarrassing you were.

"(Y/N)." He said in a serious voice, placing his hand along your chin and making you face him. It only caused you to whimper, a single tear slipping down your cheek. "Shh," He muttered, pulling you close in a caring embrace. You clung to his shirt, whimpering a few unintelligent words.

It was minutes later that you were sniffling and pulling away from the hold.

"Now, what have I told you about crying?" Robert said in a fake, silly, stern voice. You smiled sheepishly, trying not laugh.

"It simply can't do." He said in a soft voice, placing a few soft kisses to your lips. "Not at all." He placed a couple more. "You hear me?"

By now, you were smirking a little wider, "Maybe another kiss will make me understand." You teased, earning a deep kiss from the blonde. You pulled at the front of his shirt, sighing through your nose.

By now, the stress that had caused you to shed these tears were now a thing of the past.