Chapter twenty-two

Chapter Twenty two

Kiera's POV

I wake up and feel a massive pounding on my head, almost like someone's hit me with a brick.

I sit up and I notice the other side of the bed is empty. I sigh and get up, feeling a little dizzy. "Okay." I mutter to myself, my body becoming a little more stable.

I take a quick shower, feeling my clothes sticking to my skin. I don't know exactly what I took swigs of last night, but I'm surprised that everyone else stayed sane. Well, I'm not one to drink hard liquor either.

I get out of the steam, feeling a little better. My head still hurts a little but I'm okay. I pull something on quickly and I step out, still no sign of Harry.

I shake my head and laugh as I walk to the hallway to look for my boyfriend who's disappeared on me.

"Kiera?" I turn and see Bridget right behind me as she holds her heels in her hands, hair messy and dress up her legs.

"Uhm," I close my eyes for a second. "What are you doing here?"

"I spent the night."

"With who?" I question.

She bites her lip, smiling. "Louis."

"Wow." I breathe. "Really?"

"Yeah, we got to talking at the party, I guess the alcohol got the better of us and we ended up in the bedroom. All night might I add."

I frown, hiding my face in my hand. "Great, but no details please."

The elevator dings and out comes Harry. "Hey, what's going on?"

"Oh, I was looking for you and I met up with Bridget. She was on her way out."

He looks at me for a second then the lightbulb goes off. "Ah, okay."

"You two are so serious. I'm out of here." She comments, throwing her shoes over her shoulder.

"If only you knew."

I laugh and turn to Harry, smiling. "Where'd you go?"

"I went and got the hangover essentials. Probably the most unhealthy breakfast I can imagine, chocolate I dunno it tastes good, and a cup of hot coffee to wake you up a bit."

I giggle, kissing him. "You're so sweet."

I hear laughing and out of nowhere Aubrey and Niall come out of the hotel room, happy as can be.

"Did we miss something?" I question, confused.

Niall and Aubrey link hands and he kisses her forehead. "We're finally together."

"Oh my god!" I squealed, running up to my best friend. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I was going to, but the party was so late and you must not have felt well." She tells me, looking and checking my forehead.

"I had some alcohol last night and it didn't really agree with me." I reply, placing her hand down gently.

"I'm so happy for you! My conversation definitely steered you to the right girl, I told you well." I point at Niall.

"You sure did. This is exactly what I wanted." Niall says, leaning into Aubrey again.

"Now you have a run for your money, you two aren't the only cute and in love couple around here."

"Oi! What's with all the noise out here?" Louis comes out of his room, scratching his head.

"Did I disturb you? Sorry, you must've been too busy sleeping with my sister."