Chapter ten

Chapter ten

Kiera's POV

I wake up and feel comforted when I see who's asleep next to me. It was so sweet last night, we stayed up a little longer giggling and just talking about things.

We went to sleep and he was the perfect gentleman, offering to sleep on the floor to make it easier. Of course I let him lay with me considering that all we did was sleep.

It's so nice to be around someone that I really feel comfortable around. Harry is the perfect guy, he's what I've dreamed of and more.

Even knowing him for a few weeks I can't help but want to be with him all the time.

I lean to him, pulling some of his hair out of his face. I look at the clock and it reads nine. That's a respectable time to get up.

"Morning sleepyhead." I giggle.

"Mm," He groans, turning away from me.

I get up and reach for my robe and slippers, wanting to stay comfy. "What time is it?"

I laugh at the mess of hair laying in my bed. "Nine."

"Ah, okay. I'm up." His voice deepens, if that's even possible.

I slightly freeze as he comes over to me, still shirtless. Maybe it's the morning or the fact I realize that I'm going out with him soon. Did last night happen?

"You okay?" Harry asks, walking into the hall.

"Yeah, sure. Just tired is all." I say, yawning.

He chuckles before we go downstairs. "We should get breakfast started, I usually make it anyways."

When we reach the living room I expect to see two boys asleep on the couches, but I only see one.

"Lou, where's Niall?" I ask, confused.

"Dunno. He wasn't here when I woke up."

"He can't be in the bathroom, at least for this long." Harry comments.

I roll my eyes at him. "I hope not." I laugh.

"Was he on the couch at all last night?" I ask Louis.

He stares at Niall's blankets on the couch. "Not for long I'm guessing."

I look and see his makeshift bed looks like it's barely been slept in.

"Where could he have slept?" Harry asks.

Aubrey.

"I might have an idea."

With those words, Aubrey and Niall appear from the hallway, still talking. "I'm sure everyone will sleep late-"

"Hi." I wave at them, they got caught.

"Uh."

"Morning Kiera, I bumped into Niall in the hallway. Dang Harry, you look good today. Lou, you look tired." Aubrey rambles, walking as far away from Niall as she could.

"I had to use the toilet." Niall shrugs, sitting back on the couch.

"Were you now?" Louis questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Course, where else would I sleep?" Niall replies.

"But your bed looks made mate." Harry adds, leaning over to look at him.

"Guys, I slept here, promise."

I just let it go and head into the kitchen.

"Kiera."