Chapter eleven

A/N it's unusual when we have an authors note at the beginning of a chapter but this is a warning of sexual content . Sometimes I hate writing dirty stuff because then I feel dirty but enjoy it . Xx

Aubrey's POV

(Earlier when I was changing)

"Niall, why did you follow me up here? They're going to notice you're gone." I say closing my door behind Niall, leaving it slightly opened. I remained in front of it so if anyone was to try to look for Niall I could easily shut it.

"I wanted to see you, this is hard, keeping this a secret." Niall turned towards me, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know, it's hard. But Rebekah and publicity and everything Niall. Nothing can happen between us besides what we're doing now. People are already finding out about Kiera and Harry and that happened last night. Then Rebekah will come after me." I sigh and walk over to my closet searching through t shirts to wear. Niall comes up behinds me and turns me around with his hands on my waist, our noses almost touching, but he's a good couple inches taller.

"Don't worry babe. We have nothing to worry about." Niall winks. He pecks my lips and pulls me by my hand out by my bed and continues to kiss me. I straddle him on my bed and wrap my fingers into his soft blonde hair while is hands are set on my waist, digging into it with his nails and as things start to get heated, I hear someone walking up the stairs.

"Shit." I mumble under my breath, struggling to get up from a very aroused Niall. I try putting some of my clothes back on because I was only in my bra and underwear thanks to the horny Irishman on my bed. I look up to see Kiera in the reflection of my mirror at the top of the stairs looking back at me, I quickly shut my door and take a deep breath.

"Ok, Niall. You need to get out. That was way too close." I blush, opening the door. I look around before I let Niall out and he kisses me on the cheek before he leaves. I finish getting ready and we head out.

*After talking about the house

"Thank you Niall for offering to help with moving our things in, that's very kind." I smile, looking at him for a split second, then returning my eyes to the road. Kiera, Harry, Niall and I are moving some furniture into our new place and the rest of the boys and Sophia had other plans. Kiera and I had a plan to get our own place together and that's what we're doing, we just never thought of the boys from our favorite band would be helping.

"It's no problem, if that means I get to spend more time with you without being too suspicious." Niall takes a look at his phone and sighs.

"What's wrong? Your girlfriend not texting you back?" I smirk. I can basically hear his frustration in his sigh at my smart remark about Rebekah.

"As a matter of fact, yes that's exactly what's wrong. She won't tell me when she's coming back from her shoot. So that's a problem because she can't know." Niall runs his fingers through his hair and puts his phone back in his pocket.

"Well duh she can't know, she'll dump you and tell the whole world you were cheating. How does it feel? Do you feel bad? That you're, cheating."

"I don't want to call it cheating, it makes me feel like a bad guy. But Rebekah just, isn't me, ya know? Like I can't be me around her. And if I tell her I want to leave her, then be with you, she'll make up some kind of story."

I turn around the corner to Kiera's house in frustration. I know I agreed to this whole thing with Niall but I also hate being used, as if he's using me because Rebekah doesn't satisfy him.

"Well you better figure it out soon Niall, I don't stick around to be used forever." I say as I get out of the car slightly slamming the door.

"It's not like that Aubrey, I-"