~*~

"Hey help me on this essay will you?" Liam whispered.

"Hell no. Do it on your own." I whispered back.

"C'mon! I won't bother you!" I paused. Sounds like a good deal to me.

"All you have to do is write about your topic. How it came to be, why, and your conclusion. It's simple."

"Thank you! Hey you're not so bad after all Tori." Did he just call me Tori?

"You're welcome and don't call me Tori please." he frowned.

"Why not?"

"Because only my friends call me that." He put his hand to his chest and pretended to be deeply hurt by what I said. I rolled my eyes.

"That hurt."

"Aw poor baby" I fake pouted. I giggled. He gasped.

"Did I just make The Victoria Summers giggle!" I stopped.

"Oh shut up. Now leave me be I'm almost done with this essay."

"Okay. Thanks again." I frowned.

"Don't tell me The Liam has gone soft?" I teased.

"Haha very funny. I didn't even mean it." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Sure Liam. Sure." He smirked. I frowned.

"What?" I asked confused. His smirk still on his face.

"The way you say my name turns me on." My eyes widened. I'm sure I turned red as hell.

"God you're such an ass you know that!" He's back to his old arrogant asshole self. And I was starting to like nice and funny Liam.. Oh well.

"Woah. Calm your tits babe." I glared at him.

"Don't call me that. Leave me alone." I said as I focused on my last sentence on my essay and ignored Liam.

"Awww I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you Tori. I won't do it no more. I promise." I couldn't help but laugh. I tried to keep it quiet. I'm glad I wasn't that loud or else Mr. Bateman would have another fit.

"What? What's so funny?" He questioned confused.

"You're apologizing to me as if I was gonna kill you if you didn't." He glared at me.

"I'm sorry it's just its so funny!" I continued.

"Shut up." He turned away and started writing his essay.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you! Is the little baby still upset for a girl who didn't give him cookies?" I said sarcastically. He smirked.

"I would like for you to give me cookies and I would love to eat them." He smirked and licked his lips slowly. I gasped.

"You dirty, cocky ass pig!!!" I said as I turned in my seat and didn't turn to him.

"What? You don't like it when I talk dirty to you because you get turned on and can't resist me?"

"Hell no. You disgust me." I said turning to him. Mind you our desks are together not apart. That's just how the class was set up, Sadly. His face got closer to mine as we bickered.

"I do?" He said lowly.

"Yes you do." I said coming closer.

"Don't you want me to kiss you?" He said coming closer.

"Don't you want me to moan your name?" I said whispering and coming even closer. He didn't say anything.

"And grip your hair tight. Kissing you roughly?" I said coming closer until I was only centimeters away from his lips. I licked my lips. Some of my tongue going on his. Only a little bit. I looked at his bulge. I smirked.