Chapter 25

Ashons POV:

The next morning all of us but Rem and Desi were awake early then they usually were.Luke was the only one besides me that could cook and i didn't want to cook.You know i'm lazy.Im not up normally until twelve in the afternoon.Its seven in the freaking morning.

"Ashton,Go help Michael and Calum wake those two up,"Luke said flipping the waffle in the waffle maker.

"Alright,"I said heading up stairs and finding them standing in the door way to the girls room.

"Come on guys lets get them up,"I said swinging the door open and marching into the room

"Ashton let us try to wake them up and hen you can try,"Calum said sharing a look with Michael that said oh shit.

"Alright,"I said as Michael went to shake Desi awake and Calum Rem.

After about four minutes had passed i decided to just jump on them and scream"GET UP ! GET UP LAZY BONES! GET UP!"

They both shot up Desi clutching her pillow and Rem holding the cover to cover herself.

"Get up. Lukes cooking you guys breakfast,"i said trying to pull the cover from Rems grip.

After two minutes of us fighting Desi jumped out of bed and got her close them headed to the bathroom.I could tell by the look she sent me she was pissed at how i woke her up.

"If you want me down stairs leave,"Rem said pointing at the door.

Michael and Calum understood why clearly but i don't.Seeing as i didn't understand Michael pulled me by my feet out of the room.

Once we were away from there room Calum asked"Was Rem shirtless?"

As he asked this Desi was coming there way and said,"Yeah she does it a lot."

"Your not affected by it or even fazed?"Calum asked as we all headed down stairs and sitting down at the table.

Desi sat on the head left side of the table.To her left was Ella.To the right was Liam.Next toElla was Louis.Next to Liam was Harry.Niall was beside Louis.Luke was still cooking.Calum sat next to Harry. Michael next to Niall.The only open spots were at the head on the right and the two seat to the right and left.I quickly took the seat on the left leaving the head and right seat open for the other two.Luke soon finished cooking and set the plates of food on the table and sat down in the right set next to the head.

  Rems POV:

After the boys left the room i quickly got dressed.I was wearing a white t-shirt,slightly baggy blue jeans,my favorite solid black color jacket,and white tennis-shoe.

"Morning!" Ashton said as Desi and i shot him death glares.

Ashton Irwin was officially on our kill list.

"Rem how are you?"Liam asked

The only response i gave was grunt as i walked towards the kitchen got my coffee and headed to the recording room.

"If you need me any time today come find me. Ill be righting if you need me,"I said shutting the door behind me and sitting down in front of the drum kit.

Only with certain songs Cry and i switch spots.We do this because we both are the only ones who can play the drums and guitar.Ella can only play guitar. Desi can play piano and guitar.

Starting to drum a little i clicked record on the beat recorder and began to form some king of beat for a new song that i wrote.After an hour of fiddling around i had finally got the beat down and the words to flow smoothly.Getting up i opened the door and walked out.

"Hey guys i want y'all to come try this out,"I said pocking my head into the living room.

"Alright,"they said following me to the recording room.

"Girls there should be a copy of the song a melody on the stands in front of the instruments. I need to know if it'll work,"I  said taking my guitar,plugging it to my amp,and tuning it.

"Alright,"They said going to their appropriate instruments.

As they looked at the pages i began to strum out the first notes.The girls soon followed and we began to play the song.(all rights reserved to the original owner.I don't own the song or lyrics)

Me:

My life is brilliant.

My love is pure.

Desi:

I saw an angel.

Of that I'm sure.

She smiled at me on the subway.

Ella:

She was with another man.

But I won't lose no sleep on that,

'Cause I've got a plan.

Me:

 You're beautiful. You're beautiful.

You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded place,

And I don't know what to do,

'Cause I'll never be with you.

Desi:

 Yes, she caught my eye,

As we walked on by.

She could see from my face that I was,

Cry:

Flying high.

And I don't think that I'll see her again,

But we shared a moment that will last 'til the end.

All: You're beautiful. You're beautiful.

You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded place,

And I don't know what to do,

'Cause I'll never be with you.

 You're beautiful. You're beautiful.

You're beautiful, it's true.

Desi:

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,

When she thought up that I should be with you.

But it's time to face the truth,

I will never be with you

After we sang we all high fived  each other and smiled.

"Hey when do we leave for tour?"Ella asked.

"Um Friday next week and all of us are on tour this time,"Liam said betting Luke before he could get anything out of his mouth.

Shutting his mouth Luke shoot him  a look that said i hate you so much.

A/N

Okay its a little longer.The next chapter will be up when ever it does.I don't own the music or the lyrics.

-Sissy