chapter 22

Sitting up i noticed Luke was sitting on the floor next to me.(she's laying on the coach)
"How you feeling?"he asked.
"Crappy what happened?"
"Well Desis sister showd up and tried to kill you,"he said looking very uncomfortable on the subject.
"What Desi do about it?"
"She got a restraning order on her. Don't wory Jordan took care of all the paper work."
"Oh lord why does she always try to protect me in these kind of things. She knows I'm strong enough. And i don't need to be protected just because i can't get my anger out,"i said getting a little angry.
"Rem calm down," he said calmly.
"Do you have a workout room or an inside pool?"
"In our basement theirs all things you'll need,"luke said letting a breath out.
"Can you tell the girls were I'm at when they wake up ill probably stay down here all night?"i asked as i opened the basement door and heading in to start letting my anger out.
As i shut the door i said ,"No one should interrupt me so they don't get hurt. The girls understand but the boys probably won't."i said closing the door and running down the stairs as best a I could with the cast on my foot. Stupid thing. 
When i got down stairs i went straight to the treadmill which I found really hard to do,then the weight bench,the punching bags,and last the changing room to change into a spare swimsuit put a matter proof thing on my arm and leg and hit the pool for a few laps.
After what seemed like thirty minutes i desided to get something to eat and when I resurfaced i saw everyone standing beside the pool looking at me.
"What do you guys want?"I asked
"We didn't know you swim,"Michael said.
"Most of all we your best friends didn't know you could swim for so long underwater and that fast"Cry said.
"Yall guys never wanted to come to the pool with me and you guys refused to stay after school with me so you guys never knew i held the top score and record in my year."
"If you told us we would have went,"Ella said looking at me sadly
"You guys know i hate when people show me attention. I hate when they say i have the top score. If i didn't have music i would be an Olympian swim star. But i love music better and i won't to continue this on the side."i said pleading with my eyes for them to understand.
"Hey Calum she's just like you and how you quite soccer for music,"Ashton said smiling.
"Yeah!"i said smiling.
"Okay miss fish come on im hungery,"Cry said helping me out of the pool.
Smiling we all went upstairs after i had changed into my normal clothing and took off the water proof stuff.

(A/N)
Okay guys there you go. Im sorry i haven't updated in so long finally got an idea for this. I don't know when ill update again or when i get another idea. So see you until then.
See ya until next time my lovely humans
-Sissy