SASSY DUCKS AND GIRLY GIGGLES

Start from the beginning

"Leo, if I buy you a chocolate frog will you shut up??" The redhead groaned and Leo laughed. His name was... Ren.. No, wait, Rin. NO It was Ron. That's right.

"Nope!" He then cracked up, as if someone told the worlds funniest joke.

"Did he eat like weed brownies or something?" I mumble to myself mostly, but Nico heard me and giggled, which only made Leo laugh harder.

"N-Ni-Ni-Nico g-g-gig-giggles l-l-l-like a g-girl!" I look over to Nico who is beyond annoyed, and Leo is literally rofl-ing.

"Well, we should probably get our robes on soon." Hermione was it? Told us. (Where DO they get changed?)

~time skip brought to you by Chilly The Bears Chill Pills, the coolest chill pills out there!~

My robes are but on the bigger side, in case I grow, I won't need to get 3 different robes in one year, and I don't have a tie or anything. It looks a bit bland, being all black and grey. It kinda looks like something you'd wear at a funeral. I had a funeral for my hamster once. Then we buried him in the churches back yard. He was my only pet, and I-

"Zach! I can call you that right?" I turned around and saw Annabeth. I nodded, and she continued.

"I was wondering if we got into the same house you'd like to sit with us." I nodded. I have friends! Sweet!

Oh, but wait...

Will they be freaked out by me seeing monsters? Oh god, will they be scared away? Will they treat me like how everyone else did? A freak or loser or weirdo, and not in a good way?

Maybe I shouldn't tell them about the monster stuff...

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

We are 10 minutes away from Hogwarts, when some girl comes in our little stall-booth-thingy.

"Excuse me, have you seen my cat, Diva?" She asks. She has a platinum hair, blue eyes, and kinda looks like a clown. She has layered on makeup, and I think she's a third year or so. She has her green and white tie on,

"Um, what does she look like?" I as a bit uncertain. She grumbled and rolled her eyes, as if I should know what her cat looked like.

"White fur?" I shake my head, when suddenly a white cat jumps from above me. I jump, and the cat looks almost just like her. With the bright fur and blue eyes, and looking like a clown. Only the reasons for the cat is not because of makeup. The cat had the natural gift of clown-looking nature.

"There's your bloody cat." I tell her. She rolls her eyes again.

"No **** Sherlock." I would tell you what is under those asterisks, but then I'd be a potty mouth. She stood there, as if she expected me to pick up her bloody cat.

"May I ask for he you are still here?" I look at her. She gasps as if no one ever DARED to say that to her.

~mini time skip brought to you by Bill Billy's Accent Gum, makin you sound like an American since 1849!~

"No one has ever DARED to say that to her!" Ron exclaims with a horrified look. I told them my encounter with the clown, and everyone looked at me with wide eyes. I don't think they knew I was capable of being rude.

"And how would you know?" I ask Ron. He just continues to look horrified.

"My y-older sister goes here. The girl is the grand daughter of the Minister of Magic!" He tells me. I ignore the whole yolder thing.

"And the minister of magic is...?"

"Basically the head of the entire magic government." Hermione says. I groan. Looks like I made a bad enemy.