11) Pretty Is (Part One)

Start from the beginning

Shaking my head, I got in the shower and washed my body with my lotus flower body wash and my hair with cucumber lemon shampoo.

Once I was rinsed and shaved, I got out and dried my body real good before putting on my black and purple VS bra and panty set.

I went into my room to see my outfit laid out on the bed and Romeo taking selfies on my phone.

I looked at my outfit and smiled. It was actually cute but simple.

Dark washed Levi jeans, a white vneck, black and white flannel, black and white Converse, and a Spurs snapback.

I got dressed and ran my fingers through my now curly hair before putting on the hat and turning it backwards.

After debating on whether I wanted to tie the flannel around my waist or not, I ended up wearing it open.

Romeo handed me my silver MK watch and black diamond studs along with his silver chain that he had on.

When I was completely dressed, Romeo grinned.

"I did that huh? I know."

"Whatever goofy booty." I giggled.

I took my time to study his look for the day as he straightened out his clothes.

A black crew neck with the word Baller in white, white 501s, and black Gucci sneakers. On his wrist was a white G-Shock and he had his class ring on.

"You cute boo." I smiled.

"Thanks babe. One time for the Gram doe!"

We took a picture and right before I walked out of the door, I got an IG notification.

I looked on it, seeing he had posted the picture.

Montana_Romeo: I picked out her fit for the day. @JehariNoelle #CauseSheWife #IWasBored #OnlyBaeCanRockMyChain #MorningTho #LetTheHatingBegin

I looked at him and he shrugged, taking my hand in his. When we were settled into his Benz, I decided to play some music.
________________________________________
Romeo

I took Jehari's hand in mine as I drove to IHop. My parents have been begging to meet her, so today they would.

I would also be talking to her about this lil job of hers. Even though I enjoyed it, and I know she was stripping before she met me, I refuse to let another nigga see what's mine.

The car ride was silent until I heard this new Lyfe Jennings joint called Pretty Is. I turned it up and looked over at Jeh, who was in her own little world.

"You heard this song yet?" I asked, squeezing her hand.

"No."

"Listen to the words."

I took my phone and replayed the song. We had just pulled up to the restaurant, but Romello texted and told me to wait for him.

As the beat played, I pulled Jehari into my lap and played with her hands, both of us silent.

When the lights go out

And the clothes go on

All the money in the air

And all the bad bitches gone