Chapter 13

I was asked to add a picture of Bella, so it's attached! (Aka Barbra Palvin with brown eyes)

***

Bella's POV

I didn't sleep at all, like not even for a minute. Michael stayed on the couch with me, but fell asleep and I couldn't blame him.

No matter how scared I was in the moment, I know Luke wouldn't intentionally hurt me, I just was terrified in the moment and didn't know what to do. But now, he wasn't here and I felt like he was unsafe between crazy fans, paparazzi, and Casey's little gang.

I walked into the bathroom, cringing at myself in the mirror. The dark bags under my eyes and my pale skin just didn't look good.

Ashton, Calum, and Michael were up now-it's being 12 in the afternoon now. I got dressed in the clothes I brought to the bathroom with me, leaving my hair down with a flower crown to add a bit to the outfit. Concealer was absolutely necessary, along with a bit of mascara and eyeliner to look more awake.

I exited the bathroom and walked into the living room.

"All dressed up," Ashton pointed out, "Why?"

I shrugged, excusing myself and going out the front door. I lowered myself onto the stairs, bringing my phone to my ear after pressing Luke's contact.

Ring ring.

He didn't answer. So I just tried again and again until he finally picked up.

"Bella?" His voice was husky, yet soft. Confusing, I know.

"Luke," I sighed in relief, "Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Why are you worried about me?" He asked, sounding pretty snappy but I knew it was unintentional.

"Because I love you." I mumbled, "Because I need to know that you're safe to be able to sleep at night and I want you to come home. I need you to come home. Your daughter needs you too."

Luke sighed on the other line, "I'm not coming back...yet. I can't forget the look on your face, Bella, you looked like you thought I was going to kill you or something, I feel awful for being so stupid."

"Luke it's okay, I'm fine. We're all fine. Come by the house and at least take me out for a car ride or something, I can't sit still much longer." I pleaded.

After a moment he sighed and said he'd be by in a few minutes. I reluctantly hung up and went inside.

"Luke's coming to pick me up for a bit." I bit my lip, not really wanting to tell them but they'd probably see his car anyways.

"You gonna be okay?" Michael asked u surely. I nodded.

"He made a mistake, it's okay. Guys, just please don't hold a grudge on him. I'm fine and the baby's fine too."

The lads nodded, Ashton(who was heading in to the kitchen) gave me a hug on the way by.

I half smiled then turned to the door and went outside again, perfectly timing it because Luke was just pulling up.

He got out of the car and met me half way up the walk, putting his hand on my lower back and silently guiding me to the car with his head down. He opened my door for me, then closed it when I was in and got in on his side.

"Thanks, for coming." I said softly, looking over at Luke.

"You look beautiful," He commented, grabbing my face and staring at me like he was asking for permission to kiss me. I bit my lip and nodded, leaning in a bit to meet him. "I'm sorry."

"Let's just not talk about it, okay? Just drive." I held his hand between, while he steered with the other down the street.

I didn't question where we were going, I actually ended up falling asleep after leaning the seat back a bit.

When I opened my eyes, the car was parked and Luke was leaned back on the side of me with closed eyes. I must've squeezed his hand accidentally or something when I woke up because his eyes opened. He smiled faintly at me.

"Hey beautiful, did you have a good nap?" Luke asked, reaching over and brushing his hand through my hair, moving it out of my face in the process.

I nodded, sitting up and looking around. We were at what appeared to be a cliff edge. There were rocks and a little ways in front of us was an edge surrounded by trees and fallen leaves.

"Want to get out?" Luke asked. I nodded and pulled my pregnant self out of the car, going around the front to meet him. He hesitantly wrapped an arm around my waist, my head resting on his chest as we walked over to a large rock close to the edge and sat down.

Luke was sitting higher up than me, with me in between his legs and his arms wrapped around me. He put his head on my shoulder, placing a soft kiss on my jaw before he just rested his head.

"I love you so, so much." He mumbled, squeezing me lightly, "I don't think I can even explain how much I freaking love you."

I leaned back into him, closing my eyes. "I love you too, so much." I laughed softly. I put my hands on my stomach, feeling the baby kick, and he put his on mine.

"We love you too," I promised the baby, looking down at my stomach with a smile. Luke laughed, moving his hand over her until he felt the kick.

He laughed, "Hi there. I think she's going to be a daddy's girl."

I shook my head, "Nah, a momma's girl."

"Whatever you say..." Luke joked, reaching up and putting his large hand over my face. I licked his hand, pressing my nose to it until he moved.

"Weirdo!" He teased, wiping his hand on the short sleeve of my shirt.

"Shut up," I muttered, sliding off the Rock and turning towards him.

"What are you doing he questioned, an eyebrow raised." I shrugged replying with; "Stretching."

A car pulled up next to Luke's a big black one, then another one, and another one. My eyes widened, Luke turned than turned back towards me. He hopped off the rock, standing tense in front of me.

Please, please don't involve Casey...there's a cliff right behind me and I would like to live.

Oh hey look it's a CLIFFhanger...

Puns for days*winks*