Synopsis

Hey guys, this is the synopsis for my next book, Split Second.

Split Second Copyright © Stryder Sweetman 2012 All Rights Reserved. No part of this literary work may be reproduced or used without written consent from the author.

COPYRIGHT: This story, "Split Second" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Stryder Sweetman) and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Punishments include but are not limited to:

A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed.

Infringer pays for all attorney's fees and court costs.

The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.

The Court can impound the illegal works.

The infringer can go to jail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every second matters.

At least, that's what I believe.

In a single second, a heart can break. In a single second, a life can change. In a single second, everyone you love can die.

In a single second, my heart broke, my life changed, everyone I loved, died.

Every second matters.

Alexis Kingsley is a sixteen year old spy. It's in her blood.

She was blissfully unaware of her family's occupation until her twelfth birthday- when her family was brutally murdered in front of her.

The murderer, with the tangled blonde hair and bloodshot red eyes, seemed all too familiar to Alex- but who was she? Alex is determined to find out.

Since then, she has been put through years of training, and still has lots to learn. But nothing can stop her from getting what she wants.

And she wants revenge.

But what's with the white room that she conveniently wakes up in whenever she needs something? Where time seems to stop?

And as soon as she has what she needs, she wakes up wherever she was before. No time passes when she's in that white room, and when she wakes up, she still possesses the items she took from it.

Alex's mission to avenge her family has suddenly become that much more confusing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think?

Comment, Vote, Follow.

Tell me what you think!

Stry.