Chapter 1

Tony's POV

"I need a raise," I grumbled in my iron man suit as a hydra agent shot at me. I aimed downwards and knocked him off his feet easily with a repulser beam.

"We all need a raise after you put us through Ultron and back," Natasha retorted from over the comms.

"We're not finished yet," Steve said over the comms. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

The hydra agents that we captured were being arrested and loaded into S.H.I.E.L.D. planes.

Yeah, I think we're done here.

"You can take the rest boys," I said hovering off the ground. "I have a date."

"Tony, you can't just-"

"Call Pepper," I said commanded Jarvis, cutting Steve off. His stupid patriotism and Do-Good spirit pisses me off sometimes.

How can someone be that selfless?

"Tony?" I heard my girlfriend's voice ring throughout Mark 43.

"Hey, babe. We still on for tonight?" I asked, navigating my way through the New York buildings.

"Yes. I have one last meeting but I'll see you at six," she beamed.

I smiled and landed on the landing pad of Stark-- I mean Avengers Tower.

"Great, I'll see you then."

I ended the call and my robot arms began taking my armor off as I walked inside the building. I poured myself a glass of Stotch before deciding to go freshen up for my dinner date.

Steve's POV

"Shit," I grumbled.

"Language!" Clint snitched and chuckled.

"Not now," I sighed, sitting down.

I heard Natasha unstrapping her seat and made her way across the plane to me. She took a seat next to me and rubbed my back.

"You wanna talk about it?" She whispered.

I knew that by 'it' she meant Tony. We're always talking about Tony and not in a gossip type of way. It's just that Tony manages to piss everyone off and make everyone hate him.

The source of everyone's problems.

He's a selfish and cocky. I can't stand him at all. He always leaves missions early, never goes to S.H.I.E.L.D. meetings, and he's an alcoholic.

But the thing I hate about him most is the way he makes me feel.

"I hate him, Tasha. Absolutely hate him," I vented.

"Whoa," she chuckled, "Captain America hates someone?"

"Of course not but-" I groaned and ran a frustrated hand through my hair.

She rubbed my back some more until I spoke up.

"I don't want to feel this way," I huffed.

"I know what will make you feel better," she said with a wicked grin on her face.

My eyes widened and I shook my head knowing what she was going to suggest.

"Awh, come on. You need to get out," she said encouraged.

"I can't even get drunk," I said helplessly.

"You don't need to get drunk to have fun," she said seductively.

"You guys going to Dominic's tonight?" Clint asked eargerly from the pilot seat.

"No," I emphasized looking at Natasha, "you guys can go."

"Good, because I need to get away from that little brat back at the Tower. He literally follows me everywhere just to mess with me!" Clint complained.

"Shut up, Clint. Pietro isn't that bad," Natasha snapped. "But like I was saying, Steve. You need a break. I promise nothing will get wild."

I looked at her and then Clint who were both giving me toothy grins.

"Fine," I said giving in. They cheered and I just rolled my eyes.

I regret this already.

***A/N***

Hello again!

So this is just a short chapter to get everyone started xD

You guys already know there's drama coming up ;)

Thanks for reading and voting as always and...

Byeee!