[3] Photoshopped Models

/Unedited/

--------------------------------------------------------

Little Delilah giggled. Her mother was in her room talking on the phone and she had stolen her mother's magazine collection.

Delilah's eyes widen at the title. "How to be skinny. More on page 16." Her eyes gleamed, she was excited to see what was in a magazine.

Girls in her school would bring them and at lunch only the cool girls at lunch would see them.

Her fingers trembled slowly as she stared at the cover, ready to flip the page. She was the only eight years old girl in her class who didn't have a magazine. 

The sounds of the pages flipping filled the room. 

As an anxious little girl wanted to see what was in the book.

With one more flip she had arrived at "Page 16", Delilah gasped. There was a beautiful girl on the page. She had straight perfect blonde hair, with flawless skin and a beach body in a hot bikini.

"She looks beautiful," little Delilah whispered to herself. " I want to look like her when I am older."

The door creaked open in her room, Delilah quickly shoved the magazine under her bed. She looked over at the door to see her mother looking at her closely.

" What are doing Delilah?" her mother questioned confused why her daughter was lying on the ground. 

Delilah launched off the ground trying to act normal. "Nothing," she spoke too quickly.

Her mother raised an eyebrow almost questioning her, but said nothing and left the room. 

Once her mother had left the room, Delilah sighed with relief. Quickly jumping onto her bed, thinking about how the girl was so beautiful. 

She grabbed her pillow and squeezed it hoping she would be just as beautiful. But what she didn't know was the magazine was photoshopped, tumbling all of Delilah's hopes. 

The sounds of little Delilah's snores filled the air. 

--------------------------------

This chapter sucked so bad. It sounds afwul but eh.  I am probably going to edit it later.