To light the Way (Chapter 2)

Rosie

   Minutes rushed by quickly as I stood lost in the darkness of the night. With no idea on where to go,or which way is which,how could one find their way out in this place? I sighed in dispair as I knew I was already in major trouble by now. I run my hand through my hair as I sulk down to the floor. Tears are about to fall,when i notice a dim light from the blur in my eye. I wipe the short tears that were about to fall as I  try to look carefully at what I had saw. Was this just a dream? I shake my head in disbelief,but still see the same dim light. A smile curves as I run as fast as I possibly could till I met this light. 

    Running with all my might,the light grows bigger by the second. I stop abruptly as the scenery starts to fill in. I look up in amazement to see a archway path. My eyes widen as I walk slowly through the gateway of a manor I had just entered. The black metal gates were somehow open. A outdoor hallway with a stone wall pathway. I stop suddenly as I remember that this might be a bad idea. Should I keep walking? I decided to keep going. If someone were to catch me here,they could bring me back to where I needed to go. The hallway stops as I see an elegant water fountain shining in the moon light. Surrounding me now,was a  garden of flowers. All types of flowers that I could never see in Brookstone. I jump up in joy from what I could see. I loved flowers,all kinds,except I could never see so many in one place. Placing down my stuff,I stroll around the garden,taking advantage of what I had encountered in this garden. As I bend down to pick one,I hear a voice from behind. "There is something called trespassing you know?" 

******************************************************************************************

  Well thats chapter 2! Who was the mysterious voice? What will happen to Rosie? Wait and find out! Make sure to vote and comment. I apreciate all your feedback! :)   ~Love,stephaniechibi