Sending her a small smirk she smiles back as I answer King's phones call.

"What?" I answer rudely.

"Nigga, I dont know who you getting a damn attitude with but you betta check ya self." He resorts quickly, this nigga always getting fly over the phone.

"Shit, Im talking to you, whatchu want nigga?" I hear him smack his lips and I already know hes mugging.

"Tyla get yo twin before I snatch his sombrero looking ass through this damn phone." He says lowly before I know it Tyla's on the phone.

"Can you two come back please, I want yall to meet yalls nephew."

"You already had him?" I ask surprised, I thought labor took longer than three hours.

"Yes." She chuckles.

"Here we come." I beam with excitement hanging up, I cant wait to meet my lil nigga.

Quickly grabbing Lo's hand I pull her towards the car eagerly as she laughs.

"Slow down Trevy, they arent going anywhere." Looking over my shoulder I see her struggling to walk in the grass with heels on.

Turning around I scoop her in my arms bridal style slowing down my pace.

"Im guessing she already had him?" I nod my head as my thoughts drift to when that'll be Lo.

Its some months away, shes only 11 weeks at the moment, but I cant wait. Im going to be someones dad, and even though I grasped the idea that she having my first child, I cant get over that.

Someone Im going to raise, nurture, and protect with my all, whos going to love me unconditionally. I cant wait.

Helping her into her truck I go over to the driver side alot more calmly. Yeah, Im anxious to see nephew, but Im even more anxious to see my own seed so I cant be getting into wrecks speeding.

Cruising down the dark roads I glance over at Lo to see her admiring her ring on the sly. I smirk in satisfaction turning up whatever is on the radio.

I went through some obstacles trying to find the perfect ring, in the right size, and everything. Which is why I've been acting so distance, plus I started my final semester in school and working at the law firm, so I've been stressing.

My top priority was getting the ring and keeping it a secret from Lo. She suspects things easily, even if she doesnt ever ask me about them, I can tell shes pondering over the thought.

I had to go ask King for Lo's hand in marriage simply because hes the closest thing to her dad.

Honestly I thought Tyla would've told her, but she didnt, and the only reason she knows is because she was eavesdropping in on me and King. And once she found out her ass practically begged me to let her help in someway, I was close to telling her no but she won King over. No surprise there.

But now that thats over with I can focus on school and work which wont be hard at all. As the hospital came into view I turn the radio down.

Parking in the fairly empty parking lot, I get out and go over to Lo's side to open the door for her.

"Thanks." I give her a head nod, holding her hand as we walk out the lot.

Before I knew it we were in Tyla's room holding little Kj. He was small yet long so I already knew he's going to grow to be tall like King.

"Whatchu thinking bout?" Lo's soft voice broke me from my gaze of Kj's peaceful sleeping state.

I bit my bottom lip looking down at her beautiful face, feeling my heart rate pick up.

"How its going to be when you have my seed." I mumble back truthfully watching her smile brightly and blush.

*****

5 weeks later

"Will we be able to find out the sex today?" Lo asks Dr.Grahams with a glint in her eyes and a hopeful smile.

Shes finally at the four month mark, second trimester, so as long as the baby is acting right we should be able to.

"Lets see." Dr.Grahams says lowly moving the monitor around her jellied round belly.

I lean closer to the screen anxiously waiting, as the baby's heart beat echoes throughout the room.

"Looks like a baby boy." Lo squeals in excitement making me and the Dr laugh. "Let me print these pictures out for yall and I send ya on ya way." She wipes the jelly from Lo's stomach and leaves out the room.

I stand with a huge grin pulling down her shirt and helping her off the table.

"We're having a boy, Trevy." She coos to me holding my face with a wide smile. Grabbing one of her hands I kiss it mirroring her smile.

"I know ma." I say calmly but on the inside Im jumping for damn joy. Im going to have a fucking son.

Even though I initially wanted a daughter having a boy first is just as well, she'll need someone to look over her. I want at least two or three more.

Now that I ponder on it, its best we have a boy now. One reason being him and Kj are going to be the same age and I already know they're going to be around each other a lot. That way one isnt forced to do what the other wants because they'll both like guy shit.

After receiving the papers and leaving the office Lo's smile is still as bright. I know shes happy its a boy because that way he can grow up to be a mama's boy, but I aint trippin' too much, thats how I am. I have a great relationship with my father but me and my mom have an unexplainable bond.

"Thought of any names?" I ask Lo as we eat our Raising Cane's enjoying the window seat.

"Rylee, with two E's, I havent thought of a middle name yet." She says confidently sipping from her cup.

Her ass must of really wanted a boy.

"What about Kenni, with a I instead of a Y?" Since his first is starting with a R, his middle name with start with a K like mine.

"Rylee Kenni Sal, I like that." Sending me a cheeky smile I chuckle inwardly.

Her cheeks gone be hurting like hell from all this smiling.

"When you want to get married ma?"

"I actually wanted to wait a while, maybe two or so years, that way Rylee is old enough and can be in the wedding." I nod my head then start thinking harder.

"So you wanna wait to have more kids?" I question raising a brow, Lo giggles and nods her head.

"Can he get here first! But yeah, I only want two more though." I shrug smiling to myself.

"Im cool with that." Come our honeymoon night Ima have her ass begging for mercy.

_______________
_______________

this is hella short and I've been slacking, at the beginning i was writing like 40-70 pages worth! but next chapter is going to be the epilogue and it'll be waay longer.

not edited, but like comment share. pregnant Lo Baby and her ring in the mm 😁

xoxo Lisha😋