Chapter 3: The Dorm

Chapter 3: The Dorm

Dylan managed to pack everything away without needing to be asked more then twice, though he has bad habits of not putting stuff back where they belong, but I'll probably get used to it.

"Get your shit off my bed." He scowled at me.

"Move it onto the floor, it doesn't bite." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's your shit." He snarled, stubbornness seems to be his thing.
I walk over looking at the box, I looked back up at him, was it really that hard to move a box?

"Don't strain yourself, I'll pick up the box." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes again, I picked up the box using
both hands and placed it on the bed side table.

"I was going to place my shit there." He whined, looking at me stupidly. I moved the box off the bed side table and onto my bed rolling my eyes for the third time today. He smiles knowing I was getting annoyed. Maria walked in with cupcakes to feed our stomachs.

"Here guys I got some food." She said smiling at both of us.

"Thanks I'm starving." I said returning the smile, Dylan just ignored and kept doing whatever he was doing.

"I'll be back, got to grab the last of my things." She walked out leaving the cupcakes on the table. I grab one and take a bite, shoving it down my throat, Dylan also grabbed one taking a bite out of it. I ignore him and continued what I was doing, I turned behind me to grab the box that was on my bed, to notice Dylan staring at me.

"What?" I muffled because my mouth was full of cupcake.

"Nothing." He said smirking, he continued to stare and so did I, and he unexpectedly grabbed my chin.

"Come here you have a little something on your face." He said then licked the side of my mouth, I pulled away chocking on the cupcake I was eating.

"What the hell!" I managed to say without chocking but he only laughed and turned back to what he was doing, my cheeks went bright red seeing as I didn't know how to react to what he did. I stopped chocking on my cupcake and ate the remains, only to grab another, I took a bite.

"You like me." He said lifting one eye brow up, I gagged at the thought, nearly vomiting in the process.

"You nearly made me waste a good cupcake." I said angrily at him, no cupcake is good enough for it to be vomited up because of him. He rolled his eyes with disappointment and a little bit annoyed as he continued to eat his cupcake, a smile grew on my face as I thought of something funny.

"Help me up." I asked, he turned a bit confused.

"Help yourself lazy ass." He said and turned around to take a bite out of his cupcake.

"Okay." I giggled pushing the back of his head into the cupcake he was about to take a bite from, before I used him to for support. He turned facing me with an unimpressed look.

"Really, I mean really?" He said a bit angry.

"Was that a good cupcake?" I asked.

"Yes, before you squished my face into it." He pouted throwing the cupcake away.

"Aww poor baby, let me fix it" I said in a baby voice before moving closer to him and grabbing his chin firm before licking a bit of icing that was around his lips. He pulled back shocked, it was priceless.

"You like me." I said mimicking his earlier comment as I left the dorm. I heard him groan in an annoyance tone and throw something, but I for one was not going to lose this 'game'.

-

The bells rang signifying class was starting, we were handed our time tables and dismissed to class. My classes were really ordinary and I had no talent I wanted to be recognised by.

I sat down waiting for the teacher to come and bombard us with work and lectures about the importance of having a good education so you can get a good job and whatever else there was to lecture us about.

Maria sat down next to me, giving me a hug in the process. She took out her book and pen so she was prepared for when the teacher walked in. We gossiped for a little while before we heard the clops of shoes hitting the floor, the teacher ran into the class room gasping for air as he tried fixing his untidy state.

He introduced himself to the class then began the lecture, that I knew would happen. Class seemed like a blur until Dylan Fosten graced the room with his presence and sat down in front of me and became today's first late arrival. Mr Dean stared at him with a scolding look, Dylan just shrugged at him causing Mr Dean to roll his eyes and continue talking or lecturing, I had seemed to be staring at the back of Dylan's head in a daze not realising I was until he turned around, I snapped out of it kinda jumping in my seat. He sent me a nice smile and a wink before turning around, I let out a groan before plonking my head into my arms that were rested on the table. I turned my head to face Maria and she gave me a confused look, I shrugged as an answer. I really didn't want Maria to know about this whole 'game' thing because I'm worried she still likes Dylan, like all typical teenage cliché movies. I really didn't want to upset her, but I'm sure if I explain she'll understand. Hopefully.

The lectures finished and we headed back to our dorms, Maria stayed in the lecture room to get an extra hand from Mr Dean. I was stuck having to walk with Mr dickhead all the way talking and fist pumping people which looked ridiculous. I gave him annoyed looks every time but he just ignored me and kept going, so I walked away leaving him behind. If he was going to ignore me I'm going to ignore him, I thought to myself. He called out to me but I continued without looking back, I made it into the dorm followed closely by Dylan, he didn't seem impressed but I couldn't care less.

"Kayla." He said rolling his eyes, but I just continued to ignore him. He grabbed both my hands firmly, somehow turning me around to face him. I stared at him emotionless, his lip began to twitch into a smirk, causing me to narrow my eyes in confusion. I tried to pull away but his grip stayed firmly on my wrists.

"How dare you ignore me." He looked at me with an evil glare that contained a smirk only lifting the right side of his lip up. I was shocked from the show of dominance portrayed by Dylan, I couldn't stop staring in surprise. I was awakened when I my back was hit firmly against the wall with my hands on either side of my head. I frowned in disapproval.

"Let go." I said glaring at him trying to pull my hands away. He only smiled at my struggle, I was about to say something before the breath was taken out of me when Dylan roughly pushed his body against mine, causing a gasp as a gained air. I could feel him smiling against my neck where he pressed his face, still not removing his grip from my wrists.

"Let go of me." I repeated myself, and to my surprise he did, I looked at him before walking away. I suddenly felt my back arch from being pushed before landing belly first onto the bed.

"Hey what's your problem!" I turned my head yelling at him. He grabbed my hands placing them on either side of my head again but this time I was facing the bed. He leaned his body against me just enough to apply a firm amount of pressure, he leant over placing his mouth next to my ear.

"The things I could do to you right now." He said a neutral voice but I could tell he was smirking I began wriggling trying to escape his grip.

"Stop!" I cried out, begging to
Be released. He blew my ear lightly causing me to shiver from the sudden chill.

"You're going to be mine." Was the last words he said.

"Maria... Help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope it's longer because it seems to be haha, have fun with the cliff hanger 😉