Chapter 2: The Rules Are Simple

"Now your interested, I guess people were right, your always up for a challenge." He said sounding amused by the fact I like challenges.

"Keeps things interesting, kinda like a hobby I guess." I replied
"Straight to the point what's the challenge?"

"A love game." he said looking so confident brushing the hair out of his eyes with a flick of his head.

"I'm not interested in-"

"Same thing" he interrupted "now the rules are simple, first to fall in love loses, get it?"

"I understand I'm not a stupid dumb ass unlike you." I reply rolling my eyes at him.

"Well least one part me is educated." He whispered under his breath.

"What?" I asked not hearing what he said.

"Nothing." He said as he walked away towards his friends.

I rolled my eyes and began walking to my first class which was in the left wing all the way over the other side of the college, hopefully my little legs can carry me there since all the energy I had, I used on Dylan and his cheeky comments. He would drive me insane being stuck with him.

'Bing bing' the bells went off to go to the first class I arrive parking my butt next to Maria, I placed my arms folded on the table and my head rested on them I turned my head towards Maria smiling at her, she smiled back with a giggle. It was good seeing a smile back on her beautiful face I hate seeing her sad, Maria is a kind hearted person and also a stunner, her long golden curls shine in the moon light and her eyes were a light green cross between blue, her body was perfect and to top it off her personality was so innocent and nice everyone loves her whilst I with brown wavy hair and blue eyes with a violent personality gets nobody, the only good part was that I have big boobs and a huge ass which even then aren't that great at all.

"Okay students we are going to the hall for an assembly we have to change around the dorm rooms to fit everyone." The teacher announced.

Great annoying people are going to be living with me, how awesome my life is... I'm not a very social person when it comes to other people, I just like my own space.

The class walked down in an oddly manner the boys jumping on each other like they were in 7 years old, guess facts about guys is true, they are stupider and take longer to mature than girls but I shouldn't be mean because not all guys are as stupid as those three trying to rape one another.

We enter the hall and sit down in the seats provided, the Headmaster talks about stuff that I don't even know about because I don't listen, he finishes his speech and gets to the point of why we are here. He explains that there are too many people who need dorms so sharing is required, he begins reading out names and dorm numbers for each person, names by names are called until I heard mine.

"Kayla Grace, Maria Rose Dorm 165"

Maria and I were so happy that we were together.

"Oh and Dylan Sebastian your also in dorm 165" the Headmaster added.

In an instant Maria went from happy to frowning in anger, I also changed expression, confusion hit me like a brick, a guy with two girls in a dorm. It was a bit odd, the head master dismissed us to our dorms the college dorm rooms were only about 20 meters away from the college but it takes too much effort to walk. The dorms were streaming with people moving their stuff into other rooms and other people taking their stuff out it was like Sydney traffic, But my life was pretty simple I got to stay in the same room so no moving for me to do, but I need to clean the dorm, it wasn't the messiest but neither was it the cleanest. My pajamas were on the floor with my undies next to them, clothes were lying on my bed, I've been meaning to fold them up and put them away but I'm lazy and I never thought I would be sharing my dorm room with other people so I've just left my room like it.

I hear a loud knock on my door distracting me from cleaning up, I opened the door letting Maria inside the dorm, her face was covered from the boxes she was holding, I take two boxes off and sat them on the floor, revealing her face.

"Thanks." She said sounding so exhausted. She didn't even walk far, she was only four doors down from me, but than again she was carrying four boxes.

I smiled at her thinking how lucky I am to have her as a friend. We both begun unpacking her stuff gossiping about random things that only made sense to us.

Maria and I were startled by the door flying open hitting against the wall with a loud 'bang!'

Dylan walked in holding a big box with his stuff in it, he dropped it on the floor and left, I really forgot he was in our dorm.

"Great..." I said with a sigh, Maria just rolled her eyes and kept unpacking her stuff and repacking it into the draws or the cupboard.

Dylan came in with another box and threw it on my bed which made the quilt fall off as well as the box.

"Ah Fuck." He said walking over to pick up the box, picking it up looked like it was so much effort, he was laying on the bed trying to lift the box back on top of the bed, obviously it didn't work but he succeeded in falling off the bed. Little giggles came out Maria and I's mouths, we tried not to laugh any louder from how funny it was.

"Help?" He called out, seeing as he was stuck between the wall and the bed. I got up moving the bed over he slid down the side landing on the ground with a thud, he got up rubbing his hip.

"Thanks." He sneered, I smiled back still trying not to laugh from his performance.

Maybe it's not going to be as bad as I thought?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy Guys :) I hope you've been eager to read the next chapter and I hope it's longer than the last, I may not be able to do as many chapters seeing I have assignments, sucks so bad but I will try to do my best :)