Chapter 1: Wanna Play A Game?

Early mornings always get the best of me, the crazy hair and horrible breath, it's a lovely state to wake up too. I lay in bed with my eyes shut slowly drifting away out of consciousness before being startled by my alarm going off, sending me flying for the snooze button.

"I'm up, I'm up." I whisper to my alarm clock assuring it that I'm awake. The cold morning air froze me like an ice cube, waking me up.

I throw a pair of old jeans on and a decent shirt. I fix my hair and organize my room. Before I walk out the door my phone starts going off I look to see its Maria, I answer.

"Hey Maria" I greeted.

I listened and didn't hear a reply.

"Maria?" I repeated. Only getting a reply of silent sobs from the phone.

"Maria why are you crying?" I asked.

"Dylan." She replied softly continuing to cry, that word just explained it all.

"I'll be right there." I stormed out the door. I drove quickly to see Maria out the front of the college gates sitting on the ground crying. I parked my car and ran to her, crouching down to about her height. Before I knew it she jumped at me and embraced me with a hug knocking me off my feet. I hugged her fragile body tightly.

"He used me, and he got what he wanted." She said quietly once she calmed down a little. I got up from the ground helping her up.

"Don't waste your time on him." I said smiling, wiping her tears away.

"I still love you" I continued. She smiled and giggled at me.

"Yeah" she gave a smile.

"I'll see you in class I've got to go get some stuff okay?"

"Okay" she smiled and waved at me walking away. I walk away searching the college for Dylan to go sort out business. I find him against the wall with his friends. I walked over with my arms crossed.

"Oi Dylan!" He looks at me.

"Can we talk." He rolls his eyes at me and begins walking over. Dylan is nothing but a player when It comes to girls and this isn't the first time I've had trouble with him.

"What do you want?" He said so enthusiastically.

"Why?" I asked

"Why what?" He replied stupidly.

"Don't play stupid, what you did to Maria how could you do that?"

"Oh well you see I just said a lot of nice stuff to her saying I loved her and all that sort of crap and kissed her and she started-" He stopped talking from the slap that hit him straight in the mouth.

"You dirty bastard taking advantage of her like that taking her virginity, playing with her like a toy you have some guts." I frowned at him angrily wanting to rip him to shreds.

He rubbed his left cheek where I slapped him but began to laugh.

"She was really good too I should play with her more often." He grinned at me knowing it angered me even more.

"Don't speak of her as a toy you scum." I replied clenching my fist wanting to smack him out of his place.

He giggled still finding it funny, he's a dog that needs to be taught some manners.

"I'll do what I want thanks." He replied turning around starting to walk away.

"All girls are the same you tell them you love them and they fall for it and then they spread their legs." He chuckled.

"That's not true!" I yelled

"Oh really?" He said seeming amused.

"I definitely wouldn't fall for a dirt bag like you." I said smiling confidently, he turned around with a grin like he found a new toy to play with. I began to walk away, I was sick of his stupidity he was so annoying what did Maria see in him.

"Well wanna play a game?" He said capturing my attention, I turned and looked.

"I don't do games." I said smirking at him, walking away.

"What about a challenge?"

I turned knowing he got me where he wanted, I couldn't refuse a challenge especially the chance of beating him at.

"What kind of challenge?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey peeps :D hope you liked the chapter I'm sorry it was short but I promise the next chapter will be longer, hopefully this intrigues you to read more of the book and I really hope you like it the best parts are going to be in the middle of the book well about the middle maybe. But I hope you like this one my other book was quite crap but I'm making up for it enjoy!!!!