Chapter 11.

What happened? Sindel asked. Guess who's going to the VMA's tonight! I yelled. NO FREAKIN WAY! Sindel yelled. You? Yesssss me! Oh my bieber. Im so happy. Are you going as Justins date? She asked. Im not sure ill talk to him about that later. Oh ok. Well im going as Austins date she said. Wait what? Your going to i yelled! Yuup she yelped. Ahh thats awesome. I yelled.

Do you mind being more quiet? An old lady said. She was sitting in the table behind us. Yes we are sorry mam. I told the lady. The lady just rolled her eyes at us. Well yeah. Back to our conversation Sindel said. So yeah im going and im going as Austins date. Im so scared because his fans are finally going to find out about us. What if they hate me? Sindel said with a worried expression on her face.

They will love you Bestfriend. I promice. She just shrugged her shoulders and sighed. Imagine me then. If i do go as Justins date. His 38 million beliebers will find out. And what if they hate me. His beliebers are crazy. And look when he was dating Selena they would always hate on her and black mail her threatning her to kill her. And look the girl got punched in the face. I told her. Sindel just laughed. You'll be fine. I promise. She said. I just sighed and looked down at my hands. I just dont know. She shrugged. Everything was silent for a couple of minutes. "So do you have a dress for the VMA's Sindel asked breaking the silence. I looked up at her. No not really. Sindel smiled. Me either. I guess we arent leaving the mall yet lets go! She said filled with happines.

We went to a store called class. Every thing was beautiful. The dresses were perfectly perfect. The heels were to die for. Sindel and I walked in shocked for a while. I could feel my jaw drop down to the floor. Wow. Was the only thing i could say. Sindel looked at me with jer mouth open. Omg this is amazing. She whispered. Tell me about it! I said.

After walking for 30 minutes we finally found the perfect dress. Mine was a light purple dress with ony one arm sleeve. And it was tight. Sindels was a peach flowy dress that reached her thighs. We then took off the dresses and walked towards the heels section. These beautiful heels caught my eye. They were black and had spikes on them. I have to get those! I told Sindel. Yesss! She said. It will go with your dress ! I know. I asked the helper for my size. He came back and i tried them on. Perfect i said. Sindel grabbed white ones. We went to the register. I gave the lady my outfit. That will be. $4,367 dollars. ( i dont have trouble with money. ) i handed her my credit card and she swiped. It and gave it back. Then Sindel paid. Thank you for shopping with us ladys. Come soon. We will thank you we said. We then walked out. Well lets go. Sindels phone buzzed. Austin texted me we are all sitting in the second row. The order is Justin , you, me , and then Austin. I squiled. Ahh this night cant get any better. Haha well lets get going we have to get ready. We have to get ready at my house Sindel said. I nodded. We got in my mustang and drove to Sindels house.

We got to her house and rushed up. I took a bath in her rooms bathroom and she took a bath in her guest room. I befor i got in the shower i texted my mom.  

" hey mom im going to the VMA's wih Justin, Sindel, And Austin. Love you and yes i am dating Justin i will yell you about it when i get home love you."

From mom:  

Ok hun , have fun and behave. Love you to. Becarful.

I got in the shower when i was out i blow dryed my hair and put on my outfit. Sindel came in running with her dress on. Do my hair please she said. Ok i told her. I got the ironer. An ironed her hair. And i also did her makeup. When we were done we both looked at each other wow we look hot. I had my hair curled which reached the tip of the begging of my butt. And i had light makeup on. We grabed our matching purses. And went downstairs. On our way down we heard the limo's horn. Beeep beep. Eeep there here! I said. Yup lets go she said. We walked out of the door and she locked it. We noticed Austin on one side of the limo and Justin on the other. Sindel waved hi to Justin and i did the same to Austin. She then walked towards Austin. As i did towards Justin. Justin noticed me and looked up.

Justins Pov.

I looked up and saw Melanie. I could feel my jaw drip and drewl she looked amazingly beautiful. Wow. She reached me and smiled. Wow Melanie you look umm .. Wow. Just beautiful, amazing. Wow was all i could say. She smiled shyly. I pulled her by the weist. And kissed her passionatly. I pulled. Away. I missed those lips i said. I did to babe she told me. I smiled. I opened the limos door for her and she stepped in i then did to after her while on the other side Sindel and Austin walked in.

Babe are we going as dates i asked nervously. He lifted my chin up. "Ofcourse we are". He said. That made me feel so happy it felt like a bow of happiness struck me. Ok i said while pecking him on the lips. Which ofcourse led to makeout.