Chapter 3

I walked downstairs and towards the door. When i reached there i pulled the door open . An amazing view was seen. Hi Melster. Austin said. Hey Austina. I responded. He rolled his eyes and hugged me. I pulled away. Comein i told him. He smiled and stepped in and i closed the door. I have an amazing suprise for you i told him. Yayay he said what is it i love suprises. Haha i laughed. Come up. We went upstairs and walked towards my room. Ok befor you freak out. Let me tell you someything i said. Ok go tell me. He said. Ok well i met this guy at the airport and now we are friends. And yeah he is inside this room i exclaimed. Ok he said with a wierd look on his face. Ok i said. I opened the door slowly and then saw Justin. I told him Austin was here. He said ok tell him to come in. Befor i could open it i guess Austin reconized his voice and he flew the door open and ran inside. OMG! Its my idol! Justin man. Justin got up and they gave eachother a manly hug. I smiled at how funny his expretion was. Justin and Austin talked a while and i was thinking on a name. It then hit me. Im going to call austin and Justin. Jaustin. I thought to myself. Alex bothered. Austin and Justin Trying to flirt with Jb ofcourse. The girl is 18 just like me. And i learned not to interupt peoples conversation. Like comeon i told myself. Hey can i please have your number Justin. Alex asked. Um i dont know he said. Comeone please she pleaded. He sighed. Ok. And he gave it to her. Well i have to go now guys Justin said. Ok Alex said. Me too Austin said. Ok i said. Alex gave Justin a kiss in the cheek and then a hug to Austin. I got up and told Alex to stay in my room. Austin had to really go becase he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then left rushing downstairs. I walked with Justin downstairs. When we reached the door i opened it. We stood there in awkwardness. To break the awkwardness i said. "Thanks for giving us a chance to meet you i guess". Haha no problem he said. Yeah... I said. Well will we ever hang out again he asked. Sure i said. He smiled. That beautiful smile of his. Can i have your number then he said. I raised my eyebrow . But still gave it to him. Well bye he said. I laughed a little bye. He grabbed me by the weist and pulled me into a hug. He kissed my cheek and then pulled away. He smiled and i did to. He then backed away and walked back into his car. Hey Justin. Yes? He said. Thanks for taking care of me . I said. No need to thank me. I just helped a friend. I smiled and he did to he then walked away into his car and drove off. I walked back inside and started smiling. I think i do like him i told myself. But nah he wouldnt like my ugly ass anyway i thought. I walked back upstairs and saw Alex standing by the window. She then heared me and turned around. Since when do you like to go all cuddly with Justin she said. Umm i was just saying goodbye i said. By giving him your number she exclaimed. Alex!! I dont like him ok he is yours i blerted. My god! Hmm thanks she said. Whatever. Now get out of my room and go to yours i said. She smiled and walked out. ( she lives with me because idk why she just does).