Chapter 9

Your mother ... Died. What i yelled! No no no no i scram and threw myself on the floor. With tears streaming down every where. I started crying non stop. Justin then grabbed me and pulled me into him. He held me tight it made me feel comforted. I cried and cried. He then took me to the room where my mom was. I held my mom tight. Very tight. Then i kissed her for head until i was sent out of the room. Justin and Me walked out and left the hospital he took me home. I layed on the bed and justin was beside me the whole time. Making me feel comforted and making me ralize he was gonna be there no matter what. Justin kissed my forhead and i snuggled into him and i fell asleep in his chest.

Melanie... Melanie. I heared Justin say. Hmm? I said opening my eyes slowly. Once i opened them i looked around. We were still in the hospital. I looked over at Justin. Why were you crying he asked. Omg it was a dream. I said to myself. Thank god. Well i had a bad dream that my mom didnt make it. Is that a sighn i asked him. No Melanie dont worry. The doctor then came and said are you mrs. Garcias daugheter. Yes thats me. Well your mother made it. We just had to stich it up a little and she did loose alot of blood so we are gonna keep her here tonight so we could give her medication to regain her strenghth but everything is fine he said. Omg thank you so much doctor i said smiling really big. Np hun. He responded. I then turned to Justin who was smiling as big as i was. I jumped into his arms. Wrappig my legs around his weist and hands around his neck. I then started kissing him everywhere in his face. You were right! You were right ! I yelled. Then i kissed him. Soft and passionatly. I pulled away and smiled up at him. I told you he said grabbing my hand. Damn i forgt fake dating i told myself. We made it to the car and drove off to my house. We walked in and i found a note. Dear Melanie, sorry i moved to New York i cant forgive myself for doing that just for jelousy. Love alex. Hope you could forgive me one day. I crumbled the paper and then grabbed Justins hands and pulled him upstairs into my room. I then sat in the bed with me. He stood up. He got on his knees and looked ip at me. He grabbed my hands. Melanie. Fuck fake dating i really want you to be my girlfriend he said. My real girlfriend not some fake publicity shit. So will you be my girlfriend? He asked. I smiled like never befor. Yes i said. I then jumped on him and he started spinning me around we then started making out slow and passionatly.

Vote all my chapters please comment who did and ill return the favor :)