Chapter 10

Hmm .... How bout this outfit Sindel asked. Perfect i said. Sindel had tried on a red velvet dress that goes atleast to mid thigh. If your asking where we are going its Sindels brothers wedding tomorrow. Justin , And I Were Invited Duh. Are you sure it looks good she asked. Yes Sindel ! Ugh. I replied. Sorry i just want to look perfect she replied. You will i smiled. Your turn to pick out a dress she said. I seighed. Ok. Im not really a fan of dresses. Just heels. Wait bestfriend befor we pick out a dress for me i need to tell you something i said. Okay what is it she said and looked at me wierd. Well umm.... Yes? She said. Ummm.... I am dating Justin i said. SHUT UP! She yelled. Shhh shut up i told her. Yes im dating him. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? Yesterday now stop screaming i told her while i placed my hand over her mouth. Ok ok ill stop she said. Ok i told her. We then went in search for my dress. I tried on like 15 of them but none of them suit me. Fianlly i came out in the last dress. Sindel gasped and her jaw dropped. Omg what do i look stupid. Ill go change. No no no no! She yelled its amazing. I smiled an walked towards the mirror. I even gasped. Not to be cocky because im not like that. But i looked gorgeous. It was a turqois dress that reached up to my thighs and it had a tight flow. Wow. I love it i said. I do to sindel said. We are gonna blow the roof of that church she said and winked. Haha funny i said. What she said concerned? Nothing , lets just go pay i said while laughing. When we reached the cash register we paid and then walked towards the cafe center. May i help up? the lady at the register asked. Yes ud like a frapacino. Please i told her. Ok anything else? Same for me Sindel said sweetly. Ok that will be $8.45 dollars. She said. I handed her a ten and told her to keep the change. I suddenly felt my phone vibrating. When i looked at the caller. The biggest smile came across my face. Sindel looked at me wierd. Justin she asked. Yup. Well answer it she said eagerly.

Phone convo.

Me: hey babe.

Justin: hey beautiful.

Me: whatsup?

Justin: i just wanted to know how my baby was doing and that tonight my shawty is coming to the VMA's with me.

Me: ome what!!

I accidently spit my coffee out at some random man that was infront of me. Omg im so sorry i said. Im really sorry. Its ok hun he said. Just make sure next time to be careful who your spitting on. Okay i will sir thanks. Sorry again.

Justin: what was that about?

Me: i was so shoked that i spit my coffee in some random guys face.

Justn started cracking up.

Justin: wow babe, nice one.

Me: whatever.

Justin: haha well gtg now baby im in rehersals.

Me: bye.

Yes we dont say i love you yet because i dont know i just dont think me or him are in that level yet. I mean im almost there. I guess. And i want to say i love you but im scared if his reaction.

A/N : guys i hope your enjoying this story. Please vote and share it thnx. :*