Chapter 5

Next Morning:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I sighed and picked it up without looking at the caller. Yeah? I said. Hey beautiful. Its Justin you said in your head. Hey you responded. Hey im going to pick you up in 30 minutes. Put on your bathing suit. He said. Ok i responded. k . Bye beautiful he said. Bye. I said.

I hung up and then yellped. Eeeeep. I couldnt stop smiling. Hey Sind-.. Where is she i asked to myself. Ididnt notice that she wasent there. I sighed oh well. I got ip and went to the bathroom. Once i looked at a mirror. There was a note. It said. Hey Bestfriend I Went Out With Austin , Have Fun With Justin . ;) (btw she is dating Austin.). I smiled. I know what she is doing. I put the note down and i brushed my teeth. I went into my drawer and picked out my purple bekini. With white polkadots on them. I then put it on and placed white laced shorts on and left the top showing. I grabbed a towel and then put my hair on a high messy bun. And then walked downstairs. I left my mom a note. Then i heared a beep outside. Befor i walked out i heared Alex call me. Hey where you going she asked. Out. To the beach. With who she asked? Someone. I responded. Well ok good cuss ima call Justin to see if he wants to hang out or something. She added. No! You cant. Why not she asked. Because im going to the beach with him thats why and guess what your not going. I blurted. What!!!! She yelled. Yeah. Now bye. I walked out the door and befor closing it i heard her say competition is on. I rolled my eyes and smiled when i saw Justins car. I walked towards it and he was standing next to the passanger door. He heared me walking towards him so he looked up and smiled. He was wearing the usuall beach stuff lol. I walked up to him and he gave me a hug and picked me up from the ground. I giggled and then he let me down. Hey i said. Hi. He responded. Haha shall we go i asked. We shall he responded. I smiled and he opened the passanger seat for me. He then got in the drivers. He started driving off the whole time we were talking and laughing. I then decided to ask him a question. Hey do you like Alex? Like as a gf by any chance. Haha no. She is pretty and all but i have another girl in my mind. He answered. Uff thank god i told myself. And who is that girl. I asked. You will find out pretty soon he said. Oh ok i sighed. He likes someone else i thought. After driving for about half an hour we finally arrived at the beach. The rest of the ride was silent after he answered my question. We both got of the car and he didnt make it awkwad. He came closer to me and he started saying random shit. Making me laugh. We made it to the sand and we placed the towles and basket of snacks down. I then took off my shorts. Hey Mela-... Wow he said and his jaw looked like it hit the floor. I giggled and blushed. Wow your hot he said shyly. Thanks i said and winked. He then smiled. And i started to blush. I turned around and placed my shorts on the ground. I was gonna lay down. But right when i was about to Justin grabed me by the back of my wiest and. Picked me up. He placed me bridal style. And ran towards the water. I didnt care at all getting wet. I was so focused on how his eyes sparkled in the sunlight. And how the reflection of the water was making his bright skin shine. I then got interupted by water starting to reach my neck i then hold my breath and Justin threw me under water with me on him so he went under to. I floated back up and he did to he was turned around so i climbed on his back making him land back under the water. I was about to let go. But he turned me around and grabbed my legs. Making me go down with him to. He got back ip with me on him still but this time face to face. We both laughed and then looked into each others eyes. And stoped laughing his eyes were so beautiful. Then i thought we were gonna kiss but suddenly i pulled away. And coughed awkwardly. He didnt care and didt make it awkward. He still grabbed me and placed me on top of his shoulder. Justin what are you doing i asked. He just smirked and then walked into the sand. He placed me there and then he started to throw sand over me. He made a sand ball and then tried to throw it into my breast ofcourse he made it. I gasped and made one myself i ran after him. And threw it down his pants. We both started laughing while he jumped. Oww my balls! Haha i laughed more and lande on the sand. Then flashes were seen. Uh oh. Paparatzii. Hey are you giys dating one man said? Kiss for us? You to are cute. Justin came up to me and grabbed me by the weist he place his right hand there and whispered in my ear. Be my fake girlfriend? Sure i said. So are you guys dating the man said. Yess! Justin responded. Yes yes we are. He smirked. Aww pose for is a lady said. Wait while kissing and we will leave you alone. She said. I blushed and wasent gonna do it because i thought he wouldnt want to. But deep inside i was screaming KISS ME ! Lol. I turned my head towards justin because he turned it. He placed my chin between his pointer and thumb and leaned in. Befor i knew it Justins lips were on mine. He asked for permission to stick his tounge in my mouth and i accepted. Then out lips were doing the perfect sync. I felt butterflys flying all aroud my stomache i felt so happy. They snapped a picture. And left. But me and justin continued i then pulled away. Wow your an amazing kisser he said. You are to i said. Thanks he said and winked. Well thats not the last time your gonna kiss me he said and smirked. What do you mean i asked. Well your now my "girlfriend" he said. Oh right i said. And smiled. But in my head i was like ugh just fake.