Chapter 1

"Hurry up wakeup". I heard an annoying voice say while shaking me. Uggh i repeaded. I opened my eyes to find ofcourse my one and only cousin Alex. Alex decided to start jumping on the bed to try to wake me up. Stop ! I yelled. She quickly got off , and i "stoodup after her. I looked at her and gave her a your fucked look. I walked to the bathroom while my feet were scraping against the floor. I looked like a turtle. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. After a shower i got out and walked into my bedroom. I put on a purple baggy sweater. Black leggings and my black vans. I walked in the bathroom and applied some light makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror once more befor walking out. My blonde wavey hair was let loose and my eyes were shining ass green as usual. I smiled and showed my dimples. I took my ipone out and took a picture. Soon i walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom i grabbed my skate board and my earphones and headed down stairs. I saw my mom cooking her breakfast ofcourse and alex sitting right next to the counter. Morning mom i said. Morning hun. Lets go i told Alex and once she turned of course she had her long dirty blonde hair streightend and loose and her eyes were lightly turning a bit brown. She had black skinnys a red baggy sweater and some boots. She jumped of the chair and walked out with me. She grabbed her skate bored and rolled down the street . Hurry she yelled the airport must be packed!! If you are wondering why we are going to the airport is because Alex is one of "Justin Biebers" crazy fans. I mean he is cute and sings really good but im not a belieber. I guess ill call myself a fan. Im gonna fall if i go any faster. I said. Sorry but please i dont wanna miss him please hurry! After skating for about 10 minutes we reached the airport. We ran inside and looked around for gate 3 flight 562. We ran over everyone and everything and i suddenly bumped into someone. I almost fell but that person grabbed me. Im so sorry-... I got cought off. I looked up and saw the one and only Justin Bieber. Alex must have wondered off because she didnt notice him. Hi he said softly and sweetly. Hey i said. He just smiled. Hey again im sorry i didnt mean to bump into you. I apologised. Haha its ok he said while laughing. May i ask why you were in such a hurry? He asked. Um yeah i was actually running so my cussin .wouldnt miss you. And now look i bumped into you i said sternly. Oh well where is she he asked. I dont know she must have been in a hurry and continued to run. Ill text her i replied. He nodded. In less then 5 seconds Alex was right there next to me. Omg she yelled. Justin shushed her befor she could say his name. I managed to calm her down and she did. Hey can we walk we are causing attention. Justin said. Sure Alex replied instantly. We all started walking ofcourse. Alex in the middle. She was all flirty flirty with him. I really dont know why it was bothering me so much. So i just shaked the thought off. We finally got out of the airport. Well i guess we gotta go i said , while getting ready to put my board on the ground. No let me drive you home Justin said quickly. No its ok-... Befor i was able to finish alex looked at me wierd and said yes Justin drive us home. I just rolled my eyes. Ok. Justin smiled. We reached his car and it was an amazing batmobile. Wow i said. And i felt my jaw drop to the floor. I heared Justin laugh and snap his fingers in my face so i would come back to reality. I swear i felt myself get red of embarrasment. Befor i could jump in the front Alex beat me at it. I just rolled my eyes and hopped in the back. I just sat back and crossed my arms around my chest. Just because he is her idol doesnt mean i cant talk to him i said in my head. I then rolled my eyes again. I pulled out my phone and started looking threw my pictures. Then Justin hopped in the front drivers seat he looked over at Alex and then at me and smiled. Ready he said. Yes alex replied ofcourse. He then started the car and drove out. So whats the adress he asked. I gave him the adress. Then he asked what are your names.? Im Alex , and thats-.. I cut her off befor she finished. Im Melanie. Finally i thought to myself. Ok ok nice to meet you to he said smiling. You then just stayed quiet while Alex flirted with Justin. I got bored of hearing her flirt so i put on some music. ( music is my life btw) i put on Who your are by Jessie J. I then blocked everything and everyone out and just started to sing forgeting that Justin was there. After driving 5 minutes we stopped at a gas station. Anyone need to use the bathroom Justin asked. Nope Alex said. I do i said. He smiled and i got off the car. I walked about two feet infront of Justin until he told me hey Melanie you sing really amazing. I felt myself blush and said thankyou. We reached the doors and when i was about to pill it open Justin beet me to it.

Authors note.

Hope you like guys. :)