4. Tomato's Blush

Surprise here is another chapter... I don't own Fairy Tail... obviously. please comment and vote if you want. Sorry for any spelling or punctuation errors.

~ Laxus's POV~

The exceeds finished introducing themselves. I didn't really care i was only interested in the kid that looked like me.

" This is stupid." the mini me said while glaring at the kid that looks like Lucy just is a boy.

"I agree." the girl that looked like Evergreen other than the white hair said.

" Just introduce yourself!" The girl that looked like Romeo but is a girl said.

" Fine. I'm Person Tair, the daughter of the table and chair over there." The mini white haired Evergreen said while pointing at a table and chair.

" Take this seriously!" the mini tattoo-less Jellal said with a dark aura surrounding him.

" I'm Fairy Strauss, the daughter of Evergreen and Elfman Strauss." Fairy said. Evergreen and Elfman were blushing.

" i'm not introducing myself." the mini me said.

" yes. you. will." the mini boy Lucy said.

" You aren't the boss fire freak." mini me said. Then the mini boy version of Lucy's body was on fire. He stood up and walked over to where the mini me was. The mini me's body was surrounded with lightning and he stood up and was glaring at mini boy version of Lucy.

" Listen you are going to introduce yourself." The mini boy version of Lucy said. the mini Jellal stood up and walked over to them. He grabbed the mini boy version of Lucy's shoulder.

" I got this." mini Jellal said.

" Just because you are my best friend doesn't mean you can but in." mini boy Lucy said.

" i just want to get this over with." Mini jellal said.

" fine." mini boy Lucy said while sitting down next to the mini Natsu and he was no longer on fire.

" You. will. introduce. yourself. right. now." mini Jellal said with a dark aura. The mini me no longer had lightning surrounding him and he sat back down. The mini Jellal sat back down next to the boy version of Lucy.

" I'm Light Dreyar, the son of Mira and Laxus Dreyar." Light said. I felt a blush trying to creep up on my face. I looked over and saw Mira's face was as red as a tomato.

" see it wasn't that hard lightning rod." The boy version of Lucy said.

"Whatever." Light said.

~Gray's POV~

The next person to introduce themselves was the girl that resembled me.

" I can't take it anymore!" mini girl me yelled and was taking of her shirt. I saw mini Natsu blush a little.

" keep your shirt on ice stripper!" mini Natsu said while stopping her from taking of her shirt.

" I told you to stop calling me that flame brain!" the mini girl me yelled.

" just introduce yourself." the mini boy Lucy said. 

" I'm Ur Fullbuster, daughter of Juvia and Gray Fullbuster." Ur said. I blushed like a tomato. (A/N yes, tomato's blush) Juvia fainted.

~Natsu's POV~

Now it's mini me's turn to introduce himself.

"so... we'll be introducing ourselves differently." The mini boy version of Lucy said pointing to himself and mini me.