Home sweet home

Beep beep beep! I reach over and turn off my alarm. It's 6:30 and our flight leaves at 8 so I get up and get ready. Then I go downstairs and eat some cereal and put on some coffee. Shortly after the girls come down and grab something to eat.

"Are you ready to go home?" Casey asks.

"I guess but I'm gonna come back. This is just for a while." I say and they all nod.

"I'm gonna sleep the whole flight. I couldn't sleep last night and..." Sophie starts and looks around. "I think Channing had a girl over last night."

I literally start choking. She nods.

"I know that's nasty right? He's ethnically still married and he has guests in the house." She continues.

I pretend to be disgusted but I'm mentally freaking out. Then Channing walks in the room shirtless and we just keep eating but when his back is in few we all look. I had left scratches all over his back. Sophie elbows me and I nod.

"Do any of you want coffee?" He asks.

"Yeah but I'll get it." I say and walk over.

He stays standing there so I quietly tell him he has scratches on his back. He doesn't respond but I know he heard me because he went upstairs right after.

"Did you guys see those scratches?" I ask. They all nod.

"That's unbelievable." Olivia says.

"Yeah it's so wrong." Casey says.

"No. How did none of us hear him bring someone in or out? Or how come we didn't see anyone?" Olivia says.

"Maybe he has a secret door in his room or something." I joke. "But really it's none of our business just drop it."

They all nod and we drop it. Channing comes back down, fully dressed.

"When do you guys have to leave?" He asks.

"In about 10 minutes just so we're there early." Casey says.

"Alright I can drive you guys if you would like." He offers.

"That'd be great." I smile.

"We should go double check we have everything." Olivia says so they all go upstairs.

"Do they think it was you?" He whispers.

"No they think you snuck a girl in last night after we went to bed." I tell him in a hushed tone.

"Okay." He says and thinks for a moment. "Be careful up there. Don't take candy from strangers or puppies from men in vans. Okay?"

"I'll try." I laugh and hug him.

"I'll text you when we land and all that." I say and we pull back.

"Keep me undated. I'll do the same with the whole deal." He says and I nod.

"Thank you for being so nice about everything." I say and hug him again and then the girls come down so I pull away.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Hell yeah!" Casey says. I just roll my eyes and we go to the car.

When we get to the airport I hug Channing in the car and then he drops us off at the doors. We grab our stuff quickly and then he drives off quickly. We go through all the procedures and then take off.