Club?

(A/N): The cover of this chapter is what Ana looks like. The black outfit is Ana's clubbing outfit for later.

I wake up on my own and I feel Channing's arms still around me. I turn around to face him and just appreciate his amazing looks for a moment. Then I think about all he's done for me in the past few weeks. I start smiling and then kiss him on the nose and his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." I whisper happily.

"Good morning." He whispers back his voice very raspy when he does.

"I'm gonna go shower." I say and he nods letting me go.

I get up and he watches me walk to the end of the bed before closing his eyes and falling asleep again.

I go to my room and shower. When I get out I put on a simple white crop-top along with overall shorts. I do my hair and go downstairs leaving my face as is.

I check the time and it's 10:17am so I start making some pancakes. When they're done I put a stack on a plate get a glass of milk and take it all up to Channing. When I get up there I here the shower turning off. I set the food on his night stand and go knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in!" He shouts. I open the door and step in slightly.

"There are some pancakes and milk by your bed and more downstairs if you'd like more." I say and he nods so I walk away.

I go back downstairs and eat a few pancakes before cleaning the pan and the dishes from yesterday. After I start the dishes Channing comes down in some sweat pants and puts his dish in the sink.

"You should go out with some friends tonight." He says while he grabs the drying rag.

"I only have one girlfriend here." I laugh.

"So have her invite her friends so you can make more." He says like it's that easy.

"It doesn't work like that for girls. We have to meet separately or else we automatically hate each other unless I also bring a friend. Then it might work out." I say.

"Yeah right." He chuckles.

"One time I introduced my one friend to a friend from camp and they hated each other. The same friend introduced me to one of her friends on a different occasion and we hated each other. We all met again an other time not realizing it and now we all love each other." I explain.

"Really?" He asks.

"Do I need to call one of them so they can tell you the story?" I ask sarcastically.

"Oh that reminds me. Your phone went off upstairs but I didn't get to it in time so..." He says.

"I'll check it when we finish." I say.

"There's only a few left, go check it I'll finish." He says and I smile and go upstairs.

When I grab my phone I see I have 4 missed calls and 1 voicemail. There are 2 from Olivia and 1 from both Sophie and Casey(the friends I was telling Channing about). I then check my voicemail.

"Hey Ana! Guess who's all flying there today! Your girls that's who!" I hear everyone yell in the back. "We need you to pick us up at the airport at 12 this afternoon and we'd like to stay with you while we're there for a few days. If you don't have room or can't we can get a hotel. Just call one of us back. See ya later bitch!" Olivia yells.

I check the time and it's 11:43. Oh shit! I run downstairs.

"Chan do you think some of my girlfriends could stay here for a few days?" I ask and he gives me a look.