A life well lived.

Two years later

Ana has been working TV shows and movies ever sense she worked on Teen Wolf. Now her and Channing are engaged.
Dylan got his date but not with Ana. Dylan and Ana's friend Casey are now dating.
Ben ended up going home and meeting up with Sophie, Ana's friend, again and they started dating.

Two years later.

Ana and Channing now have custody of Everly now six and their new son Steven Alexander Tatum two months.
The rumors got worse after they were openly engaged and the truth soon came out.
Channing's career went south and so did Ana's. Jenna tried to help them out but nothing helped.

Five years later

Channing is killed in a car accident. Everly now 11 and Steven 5. Ana left to raise them by her own with paparazzi driving her mad.

One year later

Ana and the kids are forced to move from paparazzi breaking into their home.

One year later

Jenna gets custody over kids by Ana's request. Ana becomes an alcoholic.

Three months later

Ana is now recovering and realizing her wrongs.

9 months later

Ana gets her year sober badge and gets her kids back. Her and Jenna decide to share custody.

3 years later

Everly is now 17 and Steven 11. Ana has full custody. Jenna couldn't handle her job and the kids anymore.

About 20 years later.

Ana is doing well, Everly is a successful chief all over the country and Steven is a staff Sargent in the Marines. 

33 years later

Ana has cancer but is refusing chemo. She's 87 and has lived a full life. She got to see Channing's daughter and their son graduate and both get married and be successful in life. She got painkillers and went home. Everly 70 and Steven 64 come home and help Ana.

Three months later Ana didn't wake from her sleep. She went peacefully and happily knowing she had been a good mother and wife.

As I walked up the white staircase I'm met by a young girl and Channing. They are both happy and hug me welcome me.

"I missed you, Channing." I say.
"I missed you too, Ana." Channing says hugging me again.
"Momma?" The young girl says.
"Yes?" I know she's talking to me.
"Will you give me a name now?" She asks.
"Your name is Ella and always has been. And I've missed you too." I say hugging her.

Channing picks her up and grabs my hand. We walk up the last few stairs and go through the blinding beauty of the heavens gates.