Words of love

As the time drew closer to 6 o'clock I got more nervous every minute thinking about the lifelong dedication that John and I were giving to each other at such a young age but it was the only option we had and I really love him so I knew we could make it work. Mom had declined to come to the wedding and so would Mimi if she knew but we had managed to get Paul, George, Pete and his girlfriend and Stuart and his girlfriend to come which was a big achievement at such short notice. It had taken us almost 2 and a half hours to go around and ask the boys to come and to tell them the situation to which they were all shocked except George who just hugged us both and said 'I thought it wouldn't be long 'till this happened' which lightened the mood and made us laugh.
'John look at the time' I said looking up at the clock on my living room wall and nudging him, it was already 5:30, 'well we better go then' he said and jumped up taking my hand in his and leading me out of the front door grabbing the forms off the side, 'bye Mom' I shouted but we had to go pretty fast so I didn't hear her reply.

Before we walked down the aisle John gave me a long hug and kiss then we walked down the aisle together to the sound of the boys cheering and whistling, 'ready babe?' John whispered to me, 'ready' I nodded as we reached the front of the room where the official was standing dressed in a black suit with a flower pinned to his blazer. I could feel the nerves in my stomach making me feel a bit sick and I blushed with everyone staring at us but as soon as the official started to read the vows I settled down a bit and let my mind zone out until the key part.
'John Winston Lennon do you take Jade Elizabeth Terry to be your wife?'
'I do'
'Jade Elizabeth Terry do you take John Winston Lennon to be your husband?'
'I do'
'You may now kiss the bride'
The small audience cheered as John and I kissed each other lovingly for a few seconds until everyone started to stand up clapping which was our cue to walk back out down the aisle. I was a married woman.
'How's it feel to be Mrs Lennon?' John asked with a huge smile on his face, 'fantastic' I replied as the six guests burst through the doors showering us with hugs and congratulations, 'well lads only 4 more of you to go' John joked leading the way out of the big doors and onto the street, 'how about a celebratory drink?' Paul suggested to which everyone agreed.
The nearest pub was The Black Crow so we all piled in and sat down, 'what do you want love?' John shouted over from the bar 'just orange juice please' I shouted back and then waited with the other girls for the boys to bring our drinks over to the table. 'So what's it like to be married then?' Stu's girlfriend asked seemingly excited 'it's strange in a good way. I never imagined my wedding day to be like this but it's alright' I said truthfully as the boys set down the drinks on the table, 'thanks John' I said with a smile 'anything for you Mrs Lennon' then the whole table ohhh'd and arrr'd at us which made me smile and I have John a quick kiss. It was a good evening in the pub, John and I were the centre of attention being asked questions about the baby and being married and I enjoyed it, it helped the reality sink in. 'Right then boys I best be off' Paul said rising from his seat 'alright, thanks for coming Paul' John said with a grin. George went with Paul as did Pete and his Girlfriend which left four of us having another round of drinks until the clock chimed 9 and the pub began to get a bit rowdy so we moved pretty quick, 'cheers for coming Stu' John said when we got outside, 'it's a pleasure John! Have fun this evening' Stu winked at us and walked the opposite way with his girlfriend next to him. John and I waved goodbye and then we walked the long way home hand in hand talking about how the day went and reminding each other of how much we loved one another. The night was a bit chilly so John took off his leather jacket and wrapped it around me just like in the movies, 'Thanks John!' I shivered. It took us almost an hour to walk to my house but I did tell my Mom we might be back late. The lights were on in my house and John walked me up to the front door and kissed me on the lips 'You know Jade I love you and I'm so glad I married you' he said softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist 'I love you too Lennon' I whispered as I snuggled into his chest 'you know what you're meant to do on your wedding night?' I continued but I was cut off by the door opening. 'Hi Mr and Mrs Lennon' Mom welcomed us in with a smile 'are you staying tonight John?' She asked in a friendly tone much different than her usual stern tone she used for John. He looked at me and I gave him a cheeky smile, 'yes please Mrs Terry that would be lovely' he said and Mom agreed.
Obviously Mom had millions of questions to ask about the day and she seemed really happy for us which was strange because she had been so skeptical before and she ended the conversation with 'I can't believe it! My only daughter is pregnant and married' Which made me smile to myself 'yep, that's just how it is' I replied with a yawn 'we best be off to bed then' I continued as I pulled John up from the sofa and said goodnight to my Mom.
As soon as we got up the stairs John and I started to kiss passionately and he held me close 'John' I whispered into his mouth 'I need you' and we carried on into my bedroom and we both fell onto the bed. John was on top of me still kissing me, our tongues dancing with one another and his hand rested on my back with mine running through his hair, 'I need you too Jade Lennon' he whispered and started to kiss all over my face which gave me a lot of pleasure not to mention the fact that he called me Jade Lennon for the first time. He lifted my dress up over my head then I undid his shirt and trousers and pulled them off as he unhooked my bra and threw it onto he floor which made me giggle slightly. We continued kissing as his right hand slid down my stomach and he slipped his fingers into my underwear and inside of me, I moaned with pleasure as he kept doing it, it was sensational. He stopped after a while and whispered some rude things into my ear then he made love to me. Throughout it we told each other how much we loved one another and when we finished we cuddled each other tight and remained like that the whole night, and it was the best night I have ever had and it felt even better in my own bed.
The morning came too quickly because I could have stayed cuddled up to John like that for days and days, 'morning beautiful' John whispered as he kissed the top of my head and I felt his warm breath tickle my face, I stretched and turned to face him. He was a wonderful sight in the morning 'Morning baby' I yawned and nestled my head into his chest and he brought my face up to his and kissed me gently and we fell back asleep.
Johns POV
Jade was the most beautiful girl in the world to me and waking up next to her was a pleasure. To be honest she is the first girl I have slept with overnight and woken up to which makes it all much more intimate and passionate and I like that. All the other girls I have had sex with were just flings but with Jade it made me feel different in a good way and much more sincere. I can't believe she is my wife, I must be the luckiest guy in the world to have someone like Jade by my side and to have a baby on the way with the girl I am madly in love with.