Hooked On Her

Erika's POV

I laid down and kept thinking wether it was a date or not.

He slowly got up and made himself into bed. He took his shirt off.

Justin: princess...mind if I watch tv for a little

Erika: go ahead.

He turned the lights off and the tv on.

I was facing the other way when I heard my name.

I quickly sat up.

News reporter: Erika Crystal. Ran away from home when her mother went to jail. The police are leading a further investigation as to why the young girl left. Sources say she was taken away from ex solider Justin Bieber. They even say he is mentally unstable. And she could be in danger. Other sources say she helped the man escape from tragic shooting. If this is true she is facing 20 years in prison with a price on both of them. Now. Back to you Bill

I looked at him

Erika: you heard what I heard right.

He nodded

Justin: princess you can't be with me anymore.

Erika: I'm not leaving. You heard them.

Justin: then I'm leaving.

He got up and headed to the door. I got and ran to him

Justin: princess don't make this harder then it is. I'm putting you in danger.

Erika: I don't care. Please stay. Come on you heard what they said. 20 years. I'll be 40. There's no way.

Justin's POV

I heard what they said. But I'm putting her in more danger. I can't do that. That's just plain cruel.

Erika: please stay. For me. Justin you are the only I have right now.

She wrapped her arms around me.

She jumped on me. We were face to face.

She slowly kissed my neck. Slightly rubbing the back of my neck, she pulled me hair.

She looked at me. She went for a kiss but I turned.

I hate to do this but. It will put her to sleep for 11 hours. I didn't know I could do this.

I can send off a vibration from my body on to other people. Their body can't take the swing or pressure which puts them into rest mode.

Her body relaxed against mine. I carefully laid her down.

I headed out the door.

I don't know what's wrong me. I want to drag her along. But....she can't risk that. Nor can I.

We barely made it out alive the other night.

She said I'm the only person she has. That hurt me more than it did to her.

But....I can't think straight. I don't know what to do.

She's like a drug to me. I'm hooked on to her. I can't let her go. But part of me wants her to because it's for the best and the other half wants her to live a normal life without me.

I kept walking back and forth. I was loosing my mind on what I should do.

I sat down outside the door. And just looked up.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall. It was the cleanin lady

Lady: son do you need to get in?