Panic Part 2

Erika's POV

Minutes passed as Jason kept on talking...more like blabbing about what he was going to say. I get that he's nervous. But I don't see what the big deal is.

Jason: you okay?

Erika:me? Yea I'm fine...just...I don't understand why you're so scared to see him again....he's not a bad person, he's been through some things, but he's kind, caring...your his brother...I'm sure...actually 100% positive that he'll be happy to see you.'

Jason: really think so?....should I tell him about the baby?

Erika: what?! Wha-what baby-baby..? What are y-you tal-talking about? There's no baby?

Trying to figure me out he just started.

Jason: my baby...remember....

Duh

Erika: oh yea...that's right...I forgot. Yea tell him. He's...I'm sure he's going to be happy he's going to be a uncle

And a dad pretty soon....should I even tell anyone? If I say something I'm sure he'll do something to give him more years in prison. I'm not going to tell him.

Time was getting closer.

Erika: I have to change and so do you.

Closing the door behind him. I couldn't manage to hold my tears any longer. Out of all people....why me?
Opening my bag I got my outfit I was going to wear.
I'm scared. I'm not really feeling the whole gotta look cute. Putting on my maroon shirt with my jeans I put my hair up in a bun and sat on the bed.

Tying my shoes I heard knocking on the door.

Erika: come in!

Pattie walking in she noticed I was crying.

Pattie: Hun what's wrong?

Erika:....does he not care about me anymore? He doesn't want me there.

Pattie: he does. I'm sure he does. He just doesn't want you to see him in there like that.

Erika: I've seen him gone through a lot more. Why is he pushing me anyway now?

Pattie: he's hurt......he'll come around....

Erika: he doesn't want me. Not now. Not in 5 years not in 10. So whats the point? He's hurt. I understand that. But so am I. We were in this together. And now....

Pattie: do you wanna talk about it?

I shook my head

Pattie: I was going to get breakfast downstairs would you like someone?

Erika: I'm fine thank you. Jason came early and got my breakfast but you go ahead and go. I'll stay. I just need a little time.

Pattie: alright. Well you know where I'll be.

Walking out Jason walking in.

Erika: bahaha....the hell are you wearing?

Jason: don't hate.

Erika: boi I ain't. I'm asking.

He wore some ghetto shorts with a hella long shirt that covered his knees. Some dumb hat and some nikes.

Erika: did you bring more clothes?

He nodded

We went to his room. Digging in his clothes I pulled out what I thought would make a good outfit. White joggers, white muscle shirt, light grey sweater, navy blue SnapBack with white stars and some navy blue and white vans.