Whats Right.

Justin's POV

We both stood there. She couldn't hold it in any longer and ran towards me.

Maybe the medication they gave me is not working because I'm hearing two hearts....but different rhythms.

Erika: I missed you...

Justin: I missed you too.

I gave her a kiss on her head.

Justin: take a seat.

Sitting down. I was admiring everything about her. I think I made her blush.

Erika: 10 Years huh....

Her smile faded. Wait she doesn't know it's 5. It's better she doesn't know. She needs to go and live her life.

Justin: yea....how you been?

Erika: you want the honest answer or sugar coated

Justin: honest.

Erika: bullshit.

Justin: your free...on your own. No worries in the world....

Erika: no worries?.....Justin you are my first thought in the morning and last thought before I go to sleep wondering how they treat you here....

Justin: you need worry about yourself not me....I'm fine. I don't understand why you came. You have school and better things to worry about.

Erika: don't understand why I came? Justin....why are you making this hard....

She wasn't looking at me. She kept messing with her hands.

Justin: I'm making this hard? Princess...you need to finish school....start a life without me.

Lightly crying she asked me a question

Erika: you are not happy that I'm here?

Justin: I'm grateful and glad your here and healthy...

Erika: is this about Jordan....

Justin: no....but you need to move on....without-

Erika: but I don't want to move on without you...it's too hard. God....Justin....I thought this would be forever...I thought we would last....my father was taken away from me....so was my mother....now you. Why don't you want to be with me

Justin: Baby...I do....but I'm in here for 10 years I don't want you to be waiting. You need to find someone else. Someone that will treat you for who you are and care for you. Love you...give you everything you want-

Erika: that's the point Justin....I don't want everything...I want you.

I new I hurt her...but there nothing I can do. I'm in here. Causing her more pain.

Justin: and I want you to live your life...not wait for me. Enjoy your high-

Erika: high school...has been hell...that will never change. But we can. We can change for the better...don't make this harder than it is.

Justin: I'm not. You are. But let not argue. Okay?

Her eyes were red and her noise was puffy. Avoiding eye contact I asked her how school was

Erika: you sound like my mother. But I won't be going there long. So don't worry.

Justin: take it down a koch I just asking. Why won't you be there long? What's going on?

Erika: I don't have a stable family to live with. I have my apartment I need a job to pay rent and keep myself alive....besides....ill be taking my online classes and get a head start on college.

Justin: no news on your mom.

Erika: she's about the last person I want to talk about.

Justin: she's your mom....she does care about you

Erika: psh...you are one to talk. Please just don't.

We sat there in silence. We both were angry.

Justin: what job are you getting.

Erika: waiting for call backs but I still have a lot of money left over so...I think I should be okay. But I need a job soon.

Justin: where did you apply?

Erika: Sephora....Forever 21....the Jordan Shoe and style place....which I think I might have a chance.

Justin: have you give it thought as to what college you want to go to? Or even do?

Erika: colleges....there are two....but far away from here....they're in Texas...

Justin: oh?

Erika: yea.... Or New York. Well actually filled in my applications. Mostly IV League Colleges....like Yale... Harvard, Penn....Princeton, Duke..... Some others Maybe Baylor it in Texas....or NYC.

Justin: which on do you want to go to?

Erika: Any of those IV League colleges but if not....NYC or Baylor.

Justin: those are far away....

Erika: I'll be fine....I've been in my own ever since...I sure I'll do fine.

Justin: what is it you want to do?

Erika: I'm in between....becoming a lawyer.....nurse or author.

Justin: those are great. But very different from each other..

Erika: or photographer.... Or either be in the fashion industry. Good?

Justin: those are all great hope you do you what you want. But chose what you really want....fight for it. What is it you really want?

She smiled.

Erika: you shouldn't have asked me that question.

Justin: do you not know?

Erika: you want a honest to god answer?

I nodded

Erika: I want you.......

Justin: baby-

Erika: no Justin.....NO. Your just all that matters....okay? You all the matters to me....and I'm trying to figure out the right thing to do but I don't know what that is.

I don't think I've ever made a girl cry this hard.

Justin: I'm sorry but-

She stood up.

Erika: don't.....I need to go.

She ran out the room. I was going to say I love her but there nothing she can do......

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"--"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sorry about the Aprils fools joke guys!!! Lol!!!

Anyways comment and vote!!!!