20 | someone's manstruating....

*Arin's POV*
After Luc and I had eaten breakfast and I ran errands that I needed to do, I had just enough time to get ready for Layton's party.

I drove to Alia's, since we were planning on getting ready together like we always had. I let myself in with the key I had made for her house, and walked up to her room.

"Allliiiaaaaaa who's getting their slut on tonight?!" I yelled out as I entered her room.

She coughed in response, giving me a small smile in return.

"Well that's attractive.." I joked, nearing her, but not too close.

"I'm fine-d, I just need to take my medicine and then we can get ready," she got out of bed and walked to her dresser, but barely got there since she was wobbling. I helped keep her up, but noticed that she was basically burning up.

"Do you have a fever?!" I asked, feeling her indeed hot forehead.

"Slight one, it'll go away when the medicine kicks in though," she said, drinking her small cup of orange liquid that I could smell from where I was standing.

I gave her a suspicious look, and handed her a thermometer to check herself. She sighed loudly, and put the tiny grey plastic thermometer into her mouth, and we waited a few seconds for the beeps to signal it being done measuring.

I snatched it from her before she could hide it, and it read 102.2.

"Alia! We are not going to a party! We're staying home, you're dying," I said sternly and led her back to her bed. Guess Layton will have to wait, then.

"No it's okay, I just need to get some sleep, you can go by yourself if you want.. It'd be pointless to stay here with me if all I'm gonna do is sleep," she explained, covering herself with her white ruffled comforter.

"But we never go to parties without each other.." I said biting my lip in thought.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, didn't you tell me that you weren't gonna drink this time? What bad could happen if you're in the right state of mind the whole time?" She brought up a good point, and she started to close her eyes.

"Okay.. I'll go, but I'll stop by later to bring you some hot chocolate," I smiled even though she couldn't see me, and got up. "Bye Li, try and feel better, school sucks without you."

"How would you know, you're in detention all the time," she chuckled. Even when she was sick, she knows her way around being sarcastic.

"It wasn't my fault the second time!" I defended and she waved me off, her eyes still closed. I rolled my eyes and left after that.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I got home, and decided to get ready for the party. I had a lot of time, since the party was just next door.

I found an orange, black and beige dress that ruffles out at the bottom. I put gold accessories on, and paired it with black Louboutins(pic of dress in media slot).

I curled my hair just a little at the ends to make it look natural, and did my makeup a little. I spritzed some Chanel Mademoiselle over me, and once I was pleased with my appearance, I left for the party.

I walked over with Joey, and once we were inside, he left to go find his other friends. Thanks for that one, Joey. Love you too.

Walking in, I could already see the tipsy people wobbling around, the slutty girls who you could probably catch an STD just being around them, and the guys who are trying to get with them for some reason.

I look around for Layton, hoping to find him. With no luck, I try and get through the crowded hallways until someone blocks my path.

"I don't believe we've met," said a guy with dark styled hair and brown eyes, leaning against the doorframe blocking my way. (Pic of him in media slot).