He's better than you

Start from the beginning

" Oppa.. My hand..", said Sulli awkwadly.

" I know. But I don't want to let your hand go...", said Kris.

" Oppa.."

" I like you, Sulli.. Maybe, I love you...", said Kris looking straight into her eyes.

" Don't kidden me...", said Sulli with a faint smile.

" I'm serious.. I'll never joke about love..", said Kris with the serious tone. Then a silence cover between them.

Sulli decided to talk first when she couldn't stand the silence.

" Oppa.. But--"

" I know... You don't love me. But I really want you to be happy girl like Krystal. Why do you let you hurt yourself?", said Kris who interrupted Sulli's words.

" What're you talking about?", asked Sulli with the confused eyes.

" I know.. you're hurt .. because of someone..", said Kris made Sulli to be silent.

" Forget him.. You two can't be together.. I can make you happier than him...", said Kris.

" I can't still... I can't easily..", said Sulli.

" Try.. I can wait for you until you can forget him..", said Kris.

" Don't wait.. I don't want you to wait for just the girl like me.", said Sulli.

" No.. I can do everything for the girl like you... You're the best girl in my heart.", said Kris.

" Oppa.."

" I'll leave first.. Let's meet at this weekend.", then Kris left first leaving Sulli with the heavy heart.

When Sulli and Krystal went out of the house, they saw Sehun standing in front of the house . Krystal quickly ran towards him and hugged him. Sulli quickly looked away from the lovely couple. Then she saw Kris coming towards them.

" I'm sorry.. I'm late.", said Kris standing beside Sulli.

" No. We too just finished.", said Krystal wrapping her hands around Sehun's arm.

" Let's go..", said Kris after he had held Sulli's hand. Sulli tried to pull back but Kris didn't give her up.

When they were out of the flower show, they headed to the ice-cream stall. While they were enjoying their own ice-cream, a speck of ice-cream were accidently on the corner of Sehun's lips.

" Sehun.. You look like a kid. Ice-cream on your mouth.. Hehe.", said Krystal that cause the other to look at Sehun.

" Here?", said Sehun wiped a corner of his lips.

" No. Here.", said Krystal then pecked his lips at so sudden.

They all gasped for her sudden kiss. Sulli dropped her spoon on the floor.

" Ssul.. Are you ok..?", asked Kris after seeing her hand trembling.

" We'll leave first.. She seems tired..", said Kris.

" Ok.. Ssul.. Are you ok.? You look pale..", asked Krystal worriedly.

" Hmm..", Sulli couldn't say a word.

" She'll be ok.. Don't worry.. Enjoy your date. ", then Kris held her hand tightly and left.

" I'll be back later..", said Sehun and went out of the stall leaving Krystal alone, confusing.

After he could catch Sulli's hand, Sulli and Kris turned back to look at him.

" Don't touch her.", said Kris.

Sehun grabbed his collar and " What are you? Why do you interfere between us? ".

" Whatever I'm , I'm better then you who play with the two girls at the same time. If you can't make Sulli happy, let her go. At least I won't hurt her like you do.", said Kris.

When Sehun was about to punch him, " Don't. He's true.. He's better than you for me. Go back to Krystal.. I don't want to see you now..", said Sulli with her tears.

" Sulli..", said Sehun approaching Sulli.

" Please... stay away from me.. Oppa.. Let's go..", then Sulli left while Kris following behind her. Sehun was left looking at their leaving figure with the moist eyes....

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)

HEY.. my dears..

I have the bad news to tell you..:'(
I won't update this story day by day like before.. Because I'm busier than before..

I hope you can understand me..
Every one's life are all like that...

I'm really sorry if I'm disappointed you.. I'll try my best to update soon..

Nomu Nomu Saranghammida:-*