CHAPTER 7

As we entered Jackson's cabin he saw a worried look on my face and asked -

"whats the matter Ana?"

"Can you tell me about Adrian ?" She said firmly

"Ana do you like him ?? "

" No but I want revenge !" I said with a hint of anger .

"Revenge ?? Did he do something? Did he cheat on you ?did he-

"No I want revenge from him for attempting to murder Nikki "

"What murder?? Nikki's murder ? I didn't knew that this jerk could get so low " he said coldly.

"Yay he is the one " she said with a proud smirk "finally hide and seek game is over I will make him pay that devil will pay . I know he is your cousin but am sorry I can't let him go like that my sister will get justice I know my sister well she never cheated on anyone she never wished wrong for anyone and so she doesn't deserves this ....please tell me more about Adrian I will make him pay but before that I have to dig for truth why did he wanted my sister dead ? Where is Tom ? Please Jackson help me " I said while I was sobbing .

"Ana I will help you to get to the truth and I promise you that Adrian will pay ..anyways he has to pay me for a past backlog ! " he said " ...... and for now we discuss about this and also about my past come on lunch with me I want you to meet someone "

"Who ?"

"Caroline my ex fiancée she too like us wants revenge from Adrian
He had cheated on her. I know this confusing so I began from start 5 years ago -

Flashback 5 years before ~

Jackson's p.o.v :~

I know am just 22 but I can't wait more for Caroline she is perfect ,so beautiful I love her and I want to spend my whole life with her . Today is my day I will propose her . I will make her mine forever !! Today it's my birthday and I will make myself the happiest man today when she will accept my proposal .

I entered my home ,hall was nicely decorated it is a wonderful party omg Caroline is looking so hot in that black velvet gown so stunning so beautiful !!

"Hey babe " I said while holding her from her waist .

"Hey sugarplum Happy birthday!! " oh my I will jest melt .

"I have a gift for you but not now I will give it to you later when only it's you me and our family "

"It's your birthday not mine so why there's a gift for me ?"

"Haha you too cute for yourself just wait and you will get to know "

Then my cousin arrived and Caroline parted from me she was acting strange but I trusted her !!

Adrian has always been my rival . I don't have any problem with him from childhood I always thought that he is my cousin bit he never treated me like that . He 's always been jeleous of my success . He always tried his best to make me feel jealous or to Hurt me but never succeeded .

After the party was over I thought it was a good time to propose Caroline but she was no where to be seen I took a tour of whole house and when I reached the garden I was shocked and horrified by the seen front of me Caroline was kissing Adrian !! I went near them and I punched him I was going to repeat it when Caroline came in between and said that she loved Adrian and not me from the start .

This was all Adrian's plan, a way to hurt me and he succeeded this time . Caroline loved him But he only used Caroline to hurt me .
He not only used her for hurting me but also cheated on her .Caroline at that time was pregnant with his baby but he didn't care and left her broken later she had to abort her own child because she was so broken and hurt besides Caroline did not have in family . Her parents died in a car accident just before 6 months and now she used to live with his brother Eric Hasting who was Jackson's brother. Adrian on cheated both of us but he had hurt Caroline more than Jackson .

***Present***
"Am sorry you had to go through all this "

"So shall we leave ?"

"Yay but I want to ask one more thing?"

"Go ahead am listening "

"Who was that girl whom you were calling 'sweetheart '?"

"Oh her name is Sweetheart and she is my cousin "

"Oh"

"Well may I ask you something ?"

"Yay"

"Who was your date?"

" Stella " and we both were laughing at our kiddishness .
And then we left for lunch to meet Caroline . It's a long day .

*************************
More suspense revealed but still more to be revealed ! Finally Jackson's past is revealed . But still there are many questions why did Adrian attempt to kill Nikki ?

hope you liked the chapter and don't be a silent reader VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE

LOVE Dinky.p05 ♥