chapter 4 part 2

hey guys this is a short one but don't kill me for this as this had to be a bit short as this is the second part of the 4 chapter.......

ENJOY AND HAPPY READING!! 

**************************************************************************************************

Eliana's P.O.V

I was nicely sleeping on the queen size bed but my sleep was interrupted by some phone!! damn it was my phone but I was not used to this one it was my new my new phone which I bought after I landed here. Of course I had to buy a new phone and sim card I left mine at home as my location could get traced  !! it was buzzing and buzzing when I saw the caller Id I realized that I was in deep shit now... how get I forget?I answered the phone call.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I WAS SICK WORRIED DO YOU KNOW THAT I NEARLY CALLED YOU 25 TIMES BUT YOU DID NOT ANSWER I AND TOM WERE PLANNING ON INFORMING COPS!! " Nikki yelled... I knew I was in deep shit as I forgot to inform her she is more worse than mom !!

"Nikki am sorry I can explain"

"you better has a good explanation young sis "I told her everything about last night.

"Ana are you serious I don't believe he insisted !! but Ana please just stay as far as you can from him jest keep your relation to friendship only after all he's a player and I don't want to see you hurt"

"okay Nikki I will take care of that well I think you have job to attend so you please don't wait for me"
"yeah sure but come back home on time"

"yeah mom" I said sarcastically .just I ended my call I heard a knock on the door I turned around to see Jackson  with a bag in his hand.

"hey good morning ...well breakfast is ready and here are some clothes for you to wear I will be waiting for you downstairs."he said handing me the bag and I nodded as he left I took a shower and I wore a white tank top and denim shorts which he brought for me I went downstairs we had are breakfast and he dropped me home .

as I reached Nikki's house I was watching T.V WHEN I heard the doorbell rung I went near the door I first that it could be Nikki or Tom or maybe  Jackson I opened the door to see......... 

***********************************************************************

so who is the mystery person at the door ??? Think Think !! 

don't be a silent reader vote , comment and share 

love Dinky.p05  ;)