chapter 1

Hey guys m sorry for errors if any !! I tried my best to upload a perfect chapter ...Hope you like it.Enjoy and happy reading!!
****************************
Eliana's P.O.V

BEEP !! BEEP !! BEEP !!
I was interrupted rudely from my sleep by this stupid alarm!! I rolled to check the time it was seven. That means I had two hours to get ready for my so called 'engagement ' with that rude arrogant Mafia Ethan Gosling.

"Ana get up you need to get ready for your engagement party " my mom yelled from the house . Not only I but also mom was not happy with this marriage . Today was my engagement and 2 weeks later I will be married !! I don't want to get married but I have to because my father had taken loan from Ethan which he couldn't repay Ethan made a deal with him . He let my father live on a condition that he will be marrying me !! So you see I have no option .

"Ana get up " my mom yelled again.

"Mom I am up already and am going for a shower "

"OK baby do it fast "

I got up from my bed to take a shower I came out and saw my mom setting on my bed with a dress in her hand she was in her own thoughts

" mom what happened ?"

"Nothing baby I am feeling sorry for you .... You are marrying someone whom you don't love !!"

"Mom its ok we can't do anything about it"

"Yeah .. Now where this gown so that I can start with your hair and make-up "

"Hmm" with that she left my room. I wore the gown it was pretty baby pink color(image of the gown is given above) . I wished if would be marrying someone whom I love .

"Ana are you done?"

"Yeah mom "

"Good now sit down so I can start with the make-up "she perfectly did my hear and make-up I was looking pretty "done"

"Thank you mom , I am lookin- I was interrupted by my best friend kacey .

" oh my god you look pretty ... That devil doesn't deserves you" I rolled my eyes .

"Ana sweetie you look gorgeous " my dad said.

"Thank you dad " I saw a guilt look on his face he was sad that I was marrying that arrogant Mafia Ethan . "Dad I think we should leave "

"Yeah Ana "with that we left our home and reached Ethan's mansion . It was pretty big . we got out of the car and entered the mansion we were greeted by the servants. Soon in front of us was Ethan he was looking hot ! Now I think why did he choose me?? He could get any model .. Why me??

"Hi sweetheart you look stunning" Ethan said with a wide grin ."well I think we should start the ceremony " I nodded .soon we exchanged ring . The ring was a simple gold band with diamonds .

Ethan was introducing me to his friends and suddenly he kissed me . what ? He .. How dare he? I backed away ."E-excuse me" as I turned he grabbed my wrist .

"Where are you going princess?"

"I need to use washroom "

"Okay come fast" I nodded and went in the washroom I washed my mouth . How dare he? That jerk !!

I left the washroom and saw kacey waiting. She was angry with Ethan's stunt.

"Kay"

"Ana... That devil ... How will you live with him ?"

"I know Kay I wish if things were different .. You know I wanted to work so that I could be independent .. But everything will change .. I will have to marry that devil to save my father!!"

"No Ana , you will not marry him -

"But Kay I have -

"Ana listen I have a plan "

"Kay I can't do any stunt that will risk my dad's life !!"

"No Ana nothing will happen to your dad please listen my plan "

"Okay , well not here .. I think we should leave for home so we can discuss your plan ... Anyways I don't want stay here !!" We again entered the hall .

"Dad can we leave ?"

"Sure Ana .. I just want to have a word with Ethan and then we can leave " I nodded . I saw my father approached him they had a short conversation and we left for home.

I was eager to know kacey's plan I hope that's no harm to my family
********************
So what do you guys think? What will be Kacey's plan? Will they succeed or be caught ?? Well Eliana be able to escape this future hell ??

Don't be a silent reader . vote and comment . you can follow me on Facebook - HTTPS://WWW.facebook.com/dinky.p05

Love dinky.p05 ;)