Chapter 6: The incredible... none escape

Taken Away Chapter 6

Authors note: Hey everyone, yes once again it has been near to a millennium since I have updated and, for that I am extremely sorry. Life has just been a tad on the hectic side recently plus a major cause of writers block does not help the situation. I hope that all of you are well and will continue to support me with this book. Thank you all for your ever continued support for me even though I don't deserve it when it takes me this long to update. Here is chapter 6. I hope you enjoy it and find it in your hearts to follow, vote and comment if you deem it worthy. Love you all. Peace love and happiness. Jadie. J

Chapter 6
Vanessa's P.O.V.
Where in the heck am I? Is the first thing I ask myself when I awake to find myself in an unfamiliar room?

I look around in absolute disgust. PINK! Every fucking surface of this bedroom is pink. I am dead set serious.

Everything is pink. All different shades of pink. Light pink, dark pink, fluro pink. You name a shade of pink and this poor bedroom has it.
The walls are pink, the floors a pink. Holy shit! Even the roof and door are pink. The window even has pink tinted glass. God it looks like Barbie threw up in this room.

Man I fucking hate pink. Ok now I am getting distracted from my original mission. Finding out where the fuck I am and why the fuck I am here. Yeah I swear a lot, you might want to get used to it because it is not going to change.

I hold my head and groan in pain as I roll out of the bed, holy shit! Whatever chemicals they used to knock me out sure are bloody strong. My head hurts feels as though Thor has cast his heavy hammer down upon it.

I cast my eyes down my body and scream in horror. I am going to kill someone. I am going to find them and I am going to find them and kill them slowly and painfully.

If you are wondering why I am getting someone ready for a set of angel wings or should I say devil horns in their case. I am dressed in a short pink, frilly night gown. Fuck no. When it comes to clothes I have just a few rules. Rule 1: No pink. Rule 2: No frills and Rule 3: No dress or night gowns. Someone is going to die tonight I can promise you that much.

Imma kill a bitch and got to jail for the rest of my fabulous life but, man it will be worth it to seek sweet, sweet revenge upon the evil soul who did this to me.

I freeze upon hearing multiple footsteps rushing towards the very room I currently reside. Oh shit! I really need to stop getting side tracked.

I quickly look around the room in a panic as I hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. Oh No! I'm going to get caught and I am going to be raped. I'm too young and too sexy to raped and chopped into tiny little pieces by a bunch of old ugly paedophiles. Why me? OOOH a window!

How in the fuck did I forget about the window? I really got to start paying more attention. I race toward the window and scream in frustration when I find it look and, the key to be nowhere in sight. AHHHHHH! Why does this always happen to me?

Firstly, I was unlucky enough to be born a twin so now, I must share my birth day each and every single year. Then god or whoever the heck is up there decided to make me a girl meaning that once a month, the very depths of hell decide to host a meeting in my uterus.

Also I was born not a lot much more about midget height pretty much so fuckers try to intimidate me. Man oh man do I hate tall people.
OK I really need to stop getting side tracked and get the fuck out of here before those old men come in a try to taint me.

Haha taint me. If only I hadn't already been tainted by the devil. Just jokes I couldn't help myself. Fuck! Ok now I got to be serious. How am I going to get out of here? I can break the glass with something heavy then climb out the window and somehow survive a 3 story fall. I got this shit.